But it is what it is, I'm a top level player, you an L player

What -500 are you betting this week?

The kind that's got me closing in on a 200k br mmagamblingexpert

Nice rose profit. Kind of #elite

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180413-142126.png
    Screenshot_20180413-142126.png
    310.7 KB · Views: 50
Selective bet slips don't excuse you when you never post your bets anymore. I know you also bet Ankalaev the event before that. Which, again, is why its kinda shitty to try to defend yourself with selective slips.

If you're gonna start shit with the guy, at least don't be a hypocrite and go back to posting bets yourself

Sorry matchstick man still plying your trade on #cheatcode nsc props, overs, decisions, etc which you cannot bet big on. I'd give up if i was you jb been betting years and you still havent broken five figures

Not trying to get involved, but you keep calling for bet slips yet don't do the same. Hell, you don't even post your bets on Sherdog anymore. Seems kinda #hypocritical

You asked for a bet slip and i delivered...where yours at brah or you too embarrassed by your matchsticks...

Nice rose profit. Kind of #elite
The 3 minutes their first fight lasted really made you a believer in Rose, eh? Kind of funny, as I remember you being on JJ the first time they fought, and even laughing at people who bet Rose @+600. You also thought Rose R1 @+2400 was terrible.

"Rose only sub chance is an opportunistic sub and even then her only shot there is prob a standing back take. Thats literally her only path to victory extremely low %"

"I dont like to see people throw money away this is all buds"

"Rose looks broken. Saying a prayer quivering holy shit shes getting fucked up"

The 3 minutes their first fight lasted really made you a believer in Rose, eh? Kind of funny, as I remember you being on JJ the first time they fought, and even laughing at people who bet Rose @+600. You also thought Rose R1 @+2400 was terrible.

"Rose only sub chance is an opportunistic sub and even then her only shot there is prob a standing back take. Thats literally her only path to victory extremely low %"

"I dont like to see people throw money away this is all buds"

"Rose looks broken. Saying a prayer quivering holy shit shes getting fucked up"

I thought jj would wreck her yeah. But i saw enough in 3 mins to know i was wrong. I never bet her either price was out of hand. Bettings all about evolving and learning from your mistakes. As you can see proofs in the pudding

These posts are a joke,

Here’s something relevant to the card

1u - Justin Lawrence @3.92

These posts are a joke,

Here’s something relevant to the card

1u - Justin Lawrence @3.92

Yep just bet him too. Glad I waited. At +220 I was not crazy about the line. Now he's +295 and he has to be bet.

I don't expect him to win but I wouldn't be shocked at all if he did.

1u on him.

I'm surprised the Lawrence line is so high with so many heavy hitters on him.

5d mobile is seriously pissing me off. Can't even log in now. I know it's not my phone because every other site works fine.

So fucking irritating.

I guess it's just when I use my 4g or whatever. If I connect to wifi it's fine. Weird.

Last edited:
0.17u girtz +600 (hehe)
0.8u Lawrence +290ish
0.27u Buckley +390 (big muscles bet!)
0.4u Brock +170 (kimbo fade)

Not exactly tail Worthy here. But I do like Lawrence near +300. Fight is closer than that.

P.s. stop fighting each other. No one looks good in it and it's a no-win situation. Just avoid each other.

Took a tiny stab at Girtz +600 too. Never know, we've had some weird Bellator cards.

Took Kimbo Jr.+Storley degen parlay tiny.

Gritz +600? sign me up

Gritz could catch him he have power or maybe Chandlers ankle gives out again :)

Bellator 197 Risk $1110.00

Brandon Girtz (+675) vs Michael Chandler $50.00 for $337.50

Justin Lawrence (+280) vs A.J. McKee $100.00 for $280.00

Devon Brock (+245) vs Kevin Ferguson Jr. $250.00 for $612.50
Kevin Ferguson Jr. (-185) vs Devon Brock $185.00 for $100.00

Logan Storley (-210) vs Joaquin Buckley $525.00 for $250.00

Girtz dec +1250 I mean c'mon. In a 3 round fight?

He probably loses but both his ML and this prop are off.

Bellator 197 Risk $1110.00

Brandon Girtz (+675) vs Michael Chandler $50.00 for $337.50

Justin Lawrence (+280) vs A.J. McKee $100.00 for $280.00

Devon Brock (+245) vs Kevin Ferguson Jr. $250.00 for $612.50
Kevin Ferguson Jr. (-185) vs Devon Brock $185.00 for $100.00

Logan Storley (-210) vs Joaquin Buckley $525.00 for $250.00

Geez I went to bet Brock and he was +120

0.17u girtz +600 (hehe)
0.8u Lawrence +290ish
0.27u Buckley +390 (big muscles bet!)
0.4u Brock +170 (kimbo fade)

Not exactly tail Worthy here. But I do like Lawrence near +300. Fight is closer than that.

P.s. stop fighting each other. No one looks good in it and it's a no-win situation. Just avoid each other.

Tiny bets on Lawrence Dec +5xx and Chandler itd near evens.. limits are absurd and lines shift so fast, lol.

Back