Bellator 194 - Nelson vs Mitrione - Connecticut

hopefully judges fell asleep and just give the win julaton

listening to a juleton interview i was thinking "wow this girl sounds really intelligent and committed".

i have no words.

This shit fight needs to be force viewed to terrorists during interrogation.

The Dirty Nuke is in New York! Just turn it off!!

anyone got a score for this one?

I want the UFC to sign the winner of these two and feed them to Valentina. It will look like a snuff film.

listening to a juleton interview i was thinking "wow this girl sounds really intelligent and committed".

i have no words.

She was committed this fight. Committed to not getting KO’d and hoping judges like cuddling

i hope 29-28 hardy so the 3.5 cashes. i thnk julaton won round 3. still hopeful some ufc judges gave her round 2 lol

Anyway, easy 30-27 for Hardy

Guilty confession— i bet heather -230 at the buzzer. Heather hardy more like heather HEARTy amirite

lol sure whatever. next fight please

That was honestly, the worst fight I've ever witnessed.

Also, how did 2 judges score it to Heather in R3? She literally did nothing and fell on the floor. My stream is crap so was she landing anything?

wtf? even when the judges are bad they are bad not in my favor. how did hardy win round 3? oh well that was the worst fight i have watched. i hate bellator.

Also, how did 2 judges score it to Heather in R3? She literally did nothing and fell on the floor.

one of the judges was Douglas Crosby, who seems to think judging fights is a form of trolling

Also, how did 2 judges score it to Heather in R3? She literally did nothing and fell on the floor.

She landed like 7 strikes while Julaton literally did nothing like she did for the whole fight.

We all wasted a bit of money there on Julaton. Heather Hardy and her white wobbly arse got it done quite easy in the end.

Hardy and Voltron are scheduled to fight in a boxing match as well ya?

We all wasted a bit of money there on Julaton. Heather Hardy and her white wobbly arse got it done quite easy in the end.
cant really go wrong w a big dog against a bad fighter in wmma. no regrets

I enjoy WMMA, but that was maddening to watch, especially for two women who were athletic enough to be boxing world champions.

Back