Bellator 194 - Nelson vs Mitrione - Connecticut

Vadim is punishing mcgeary

Looks like I should’ve went bigger on this one

Sometimes you just want the corner to throw the towel in. Lopsided fight. Taking unnecessary damage to the leg. Just cut your loses

Nemkov showed some nice striking here but I'm most impressed with his fight IQ.

Sometimes you just want the corner to throw the towel in. Lopsided fight. Taking unnecessary damage to the leg. Just cut your loses
not to mention when a corner throws in the towel there's very little criticism, usually appreciation, but the way he kinda just turned away and gave up was pretty weak.

can anyone hook me up w a good flowing river ;)

wtf is this bum fight :D up there with the worst fighters wmma fights ever for sure

I'm speechless as to how bad this is

i think my 2 month old daughter could of seen every ay she could of taken hardy down. smh. wtf is going on?

Julaton have pics on her instagram training with Mayweather senior yet she is in there hugging for dear life wtf lol

This is the worst pro fight I've ever seen

Julaton. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory

this is just embarrassing for mma and bellator

Julaton allergic to throwing strikes

These girls are both awful but lets be real Julaton is considerably worse and Heather already won

two whitebelt boxers going at it at the ground =/ hillariously bad

Julaton looked horrible in the videos that was on youtube too, still I bet on her???

how can both fighters look so much worse than their last fights. looks like they both forgot things that they did better a year ago.

Back