Bellator 194 draws 476K viewers

Americans need to imprisoned for not watching MMA, Boxing, Kickboxing and Muay Thai.

Stop watching your shit ball sports, they mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.

ouch. checked out the numbers, ugly.
on the plus side, it didn't finish last in it's time slot, lol.

I'm curious to know how Paramount ratings are compared to Spike. I'm sure they've alienated alot of their base

I've haven't looked into it..........But I do know networks replaying blockbuster movies for 10,000th time usually does good numbers. So as a whole I doubt there doing worse.

I'm sure someone with the time will look into it. But I won't be shocked at all if the channel as a whole has seen its ratings go up from the rebranding.

I get other things were going on but doesn't that land on the door step of the Bellator Exec's for planning an event that day??? It wasn't like no one knew the Olympics weren't going to be going on many many many months out and same with the NBA All-Star.

I have to believe they were hoping for much better ratings than that. I would think they thought much closer 750K for an avg. with a nice peak of about 1.0. Maybe the brain dead people that leave their cable boxes on left them on Olympic channels from earlier in the day or the last night.

Back