Bellator 192 Lima vs. MacDonald - Main Card - 9pmET/6pmPT

Rory will always be a runner up in Championship fights.

Damn, Douglas might stop this fight here.

I actually started to enjoy askren fights later in his bellator career. Dude didnt have crazy power but he beat up guys when he got them on the ground.

Askren vs Khabib is one of those fights that might be boring as fuck but I would love to see

now shit is getting interesting. That calf kick is the new hotness in MMA, it just works much faster than the traditional thigh kick.

When Rory talked about taking health... I think he meant to say I will give you my health. Oops.

Lima's best moment of the fight.

Missed the first 90 seconds of the round due to dad duties. From what I saw, 10-9 Lima.

29-28 Rory through 3.

Rory's not gonna make it past this round.

Mount in the 1st minute of the round...

Lima can potentially get a 10-8 if he can keep this position

What are these stand ups. Rory had just landed an elbow to the body when he was stood up

Rory needs to grind deep and find a way to win. He is getting chopped down with those kicks. lets hope the blood from his nose waked him up

holy shit, Rory grew another calf muscle

Lima's stronnnng

I actually started to enjoy askren fights later in his bellator career. Dude didnt have crazy power but he beat up guys when he got them on the ground.
Word. I think it's crazy that people said he's boring. The way he toyed with Lima and Koreshkov was entertaining as Fuck.

Back