Bellator 190 & Bellator kickboxing 8 full card

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Complete Bellator 190: Carvalho vs. Sakara Card:
Middleweight World Title Main Event: Rafael Carvalho (14-1) vs. Alessio Sakara (19-11, 2 NC)
Lightweight Main Card Bout: Brandon Girtz (14-7) vs. Luka Jelcic (10-2)
Women's Flyweight Main Card Bout: Lena Ovchynnikova (12-4, 1 NC) vs. Alejandra Lara (6-1)
Lightweight Main Card Bout: Mihail Nica (6-0) vs. Carlos Miranda (10-3)

Preliminary Card:
Middleweight Preliminary Bout: Gregory Babene (18-11) vs. Tony Zanko (1-4)

Complete Bellator Kickboxing 8: Daniels vs. Boukis Card:
Welterweight Main Event (non-title):Raymond Daniels (12-3) vs. Giannis Boukis (27-1)
Middleweight Main Card Bout: Joe Schilling (22-9) vs. Filipino Verlinden (44-18-1)
161 lb. Catchweight Main Card Bout: John Wayne Parr (97-32) vs. Piergiulio Paolucci (24-5-1)
Lightweight Main Card Bout (non-title): Kevin Ross (45-12) vs. Hamza Imane (49-12-2)
Featherweight Main Card Bout: Gabriel Varga (13-5) vs. Roberto Gheorghita (30-6)

I heard Raymond Daniels fight was for an ISKA title. Though not for his BKB title
Also what happened to Armen Petrosyan? I know Giorgio got taken off this card due to injury but Armen was still on it and defending his ISKA title? Regardless this is a great kickboxing card

The Bellator main card looks good. 2 interesting LW bouts. Also Gregory Babene is someone I have been saying Bellator needs to get more fights for and build him up. Great striking and a lot of finishes.
This fight based on his opponent mma record will be short and brutal unless Tony has a impressive KB record I'm not aware of. Babene is a beast I am glad he is fighting again. War Sakara

So Girtz vs Jelcic is the main event...

Sais right there MW Title Main event: Sakara bro

It was a joke my man
Because lately a lot of main events were cancelled
and actually Carvalho and Sakara have pulled out some times

It was a joke my man
Because lately a lot of main events were cancelled
and actually Carvalho and Sakara have pulled out some times

Ah yes a few main events have been scrapped lately. Don't jinx it with that joke I wanna see Sakara reign supreme!

Hopefully Girtz is going to get a W and we are going to have another fight with Campos (?)
Looks like a watchable even for tape delay for me

Hopefully Girtz is going to get a W and we are going to have another fight with Campos (?)
Looks like a watchable even for tape delay for me

I would hope so. Those two always put on a war

I always enjoy watching "Stitch Em Up" fight. Dude is violent.

just to remind you who Lena Ovchynnikova is and why we should support her

Sakara getting a title shot on a major promotion in 2017......SMH

To make it worse Babene is the #98 MW worldwide while Zanko is unranked!

I been saying before Babene needs to get built up in Bellator.. more fights. That guy is a finisher, great striker....this is not what I anticipated

Back