Bellator 190 averages 394k viewers, lowest ever on Spike TV

To me whats worrysome about Bellator is how very few prospect they seem to have, Strikeforce challengers always had a ton of prospects battling it out, Bellator has guys like Neyman Gracie and Yamaguchi etc.. however i feel no excitement for them because they're always being fed cans, its shocking how poor they are in comparison to the UFC Dana White contender series which has produced a lot better prospects than Bellator has in years.

To me whats worrysome about Bellator is how very few prospect they seem to have, Strikeforce challengers always had a ton of prospects battling it out, Bellator has guys like Neyman Gracie and Yamaguchi etc.. however i feel no excitement for them because they're always being fed cans, its shocking how poor they are in comparison to the UFC Dana White contender series which has produced a lot better prospects than Bellator has in years.

Disagree:

Lovato Jr
MVP (I mean.. he fights the competition level of a prospect, not sure he can still be called one though)

AJ McKee - being built up smart still young
Pico - yea yea he lost his debut but still a top prospect

Ed Ruth
Jarrod Trice
Joey Davis
Tyrell Fortune

To a lesser extent: Baby Slice

<Deported1>
To each their own.

I'd have forced him out as part of the makeover. I'm not exactly happy with Ranallo or Goldberg either. IMO, Bellator needs their own voice, not another company's -- which is easier said than done.

Hmmmm that' who the fuck Jimmy Smith is......BELLATORS ORIGINAL VOICE lmao

Disagree:

Lovato Jr
MVP (I mean.. he fights the competition level of a prospect, not sure he can still be called one though)

Ed Ruth
Jarrod Trice
Joey Davis
Tyrell Fortune

Add to that list:

Logan Storley
Jordan Young
Carrington Banks
Gallagher
They signed Yaroslav Amosov (19-0 - 24 years old)
Also this guy:
AdoredDirectHammerheadshark-small.gif

Bellator has better prospects than UFC for sure.

Maybe you feel no excitement because you can't even spell their names.....its YAMAUCHI.....Yamaguchi was a female ice skater.

Bellator actually has some very solid up and coming young guns....

HW/
Valentin Moldavsky 25yrs 7-1
Augusto Sakai 26yrs 10-1-1
Tyrell Fortune 27yrs 3-0
Justin Wren 30yrs 13-2(5 years out of competition just returning to full camps)

LHW/
Jarod Trice 28yrs 2-0
Tyree Fortune 27yrs 3-0
Vadim Nemkov 25yrs 8-2

MW/
Ed Ruth 27yrs 3-0
Chris Honeycutt 29yrs 10-1
Jordan Young 23yrs 8-0
Romero Cotton 27yrs 1-0
Anatoly Tokov 27yrs 25-2(tore ACL)

WW/
Khonry Gracie 20yrs 0-0
Neiman Gracie 29yrs 7-0
Joaquin Buckley 23yrs 8-1
Joey Davis 23yrs 2-0
Baby Slice 25yrs 1-1
Logan Storley 25yrs 7-0
Dillon Danis 24yrs 0-0

LW/
Goiti Yamauchi 24yrs 25-3
Derek Anderson 27yrs 14-3
Adam Piccolotti 29yrs 9-2
Aaron Pico 22yrs 1-1

FW/
Aj McKee 22yrs 10-0
Emmanuel Sanchez 27yrs 10-3
James Gallagher 21yrs 7-0
Adam Borics 24yrs 6-0(moving down from Lw)
Justin Lawrence 27yrs 10-4

Bellator DEFINITELY has prospects anyone saying otherwise is absolutely crazy.

Last edited:
Maybe you feel no excitement because you can't even spell their names.....its YAMAUCHI.....Yamaguchi was a female ice skater.

Bellator actually has some very solid up and coming young guns....

HW/
Valentin Moldavsky 25yrs 7-1
Augusto Sakai 26yrs 10-1-1
Tyrell Fortune 27yrs 3-0
Justin Wren 30yrs 13-2(5 years out of competition just returning to full camps)

LHW/
Jarod Trice 28yrs 2-0
Tyree Fortune 27yrs 3-0
Vadim Nemkov 25yrs 8-2

MW/
Ed Ruth 27yrs 3-0
Chris Honeycutt 29yrs 10-1
Jordan Young 23yrs 8-0
Romero Cotton 27yrs 1-0
Anatoly Tokov 27yrs 25-2(tore ACL)

WW/
Khonry Gracie 20yrs 0-0
Neiman Gracie 29yrs 7-0
Joaquin Buckley 23yrs 8-1
Joey Davis 23yrs 2-0
Baby Slice 25yrs 1-1
Logan Storley 25yrs 7-0
Dillon Danis 24yrs 0-0

LW/
Goiti Yamauchi 24yrs 25-3
Derek Anderson 27yrs 14-3
Adam Piccolotti 29yrs 9-2
Aaron Pico 22yrs 1-1

FW/
Aj McKee 22yrs 10-0
Emmanuel Sanchez 27yrs 10-3
James Gallagher 21yrs 7-0
Adam Borics 24yrs 6-0(moving down from Lw)
Justin Lawrence 27yrs 10-4

Bellator DEFINITELY has prospects anyone saying otherwise is absolutely crazy.

Nice work. Was stuck at work and knew I was missing plenty.

Disagree:

Lovato Jr

Ed Ruth
Jarrod Trice
Joey Davis
Tyrell Fortune

Thats 8 good prospects. Ufc has like 8 good prospects in each division

Also Strikeforce did a way better job scooping up prospects.

They had

Daniel Cormier
Luke Rockhold
Ronaldo Souza
Derek Brunson
Tyron Woodley
Ronda Rouse
Miesha Tate
Tim Kennedy
Tarec Saffiedine
Kj Noons
Roger Bowling- remember how hyped he was?
Feijao
Osp
King MO
Roger Gracie
Lorenz Larkin
Lavar Johnson
Allan Amagov
Jordan Mein
Marius Zaromskis
Shane Del Rosario
Germaine De Randaime
Amanda Nunes
Bobby Lashley

Holy shit now that's some prospects.

I named 29 fighters not just 8.........

Remember how no one gave Strikeforce fighters any credibility including everyone you mentioned???

Then they got bought by the UFC and Strikeforce fighters shined and zombies acted like just being in the UFC elevated there skills......like they weren't already high level talents lmfao.....

Much like you sleeping on Bellator....

Remember the ufc roster is more then twice the size of bellator so p4p bellator is doing very well with prospects....

Most guys coming off that Dana white contender series are less proven then bellator prospects.

They should have had all 4 quarter final fights on the same day.

Not if they want to maximize ratings across the entirety of 2018.

Lots of people who don't normally tune into Bellator would watch a event with all the quarter finals and potentially become invested in the product from then forward to see the rest.

By spreading everything thin, there is no big event to latch onto and so I can see everything getting more or less the same ratings and their audience staying the same.

Lots of people who don't normally tune into Bellator would watch a event with all the quarter finals and potentially become invested in the product from then forward to see the rest.

By spreading everything thin, there is no big event to latch onto and so I can see everything getting more or less the same ratings and their audience staying the same.
There is not one person on Planet Earth who would tune into a card stacked with all four HW GP quarter-finals who will not watch each one of them individually, not even you.

The first fight of the tourney is Co main with Lima vs MacDonald and the debut of Royce Gracies son.

That alone is a pretty good card two fights still to be added and not sure khonrys debut will be on televised portion.

If that main and comain doesnt interest you I dunno man lol

It' s absolutely much smarter to spread the big name tourney fights to guarantee somewhat stable ratings for the new paramount channel.

There is not one person on Planet Earth who would tune into a card stacked with all four HW GP quarter-finals who will not watch each one of them individually, not even you.
Definitely me. If they were all on the same night I'd get together the buds and make a night out of it like we did for NYC. Definitely not doing so for a Mittrione vs. Nelson headliner though.

Last edited:
Then your fucking loss haha

Sooo many Bellator shows lately have been bad, like worse than those Strikeforce challengers cards. When you add in a good portion of their shows lately have been tape delayed.. I mean it makes sense.

Back