Bellator 189 - Budd vs Blencowe - Oklahoma

I give up trying to score this shit

Blencoe wins 3-2 on my cards.

Either way +350 was a good line.

SBJJ looks like we're the only two masochists watching this shit fight lol

Wow. That really surprises me

Man. 4 rounds

Welp that was a BS decision but Blencoe just needed to land maybe a couple more shots per round to seal it.

Don't know how those judges scored 4 rounds to 1 for Budd

I guess the scorecards make sense if they go with the "give the even round to the champ" way of doing things

I guess the scorecards make sense if they go with the "give the even round to the champ" way of doing things
Yea. Like you said. Blencowe could have made it easy by just throwing a few more combos in the rounds

Real losers were us

Yea. Like you said. Blencowe could have made it easy by just throwing a few more combos in the rounds

Real losers were us

Nah, give me +350 on a coinflip any day. I can't be too upset that a coinflip doesn't go my way.

Bella 189 Net: -333
budd ITD: 33 for 50.82
lovato +150: 100 for 150
kato +150: 50 for 75
piccolotti -185: 370 for 200 / piccolotti DEC: 30 for 72.90

---
budd-blencowe and kato-njokuani were INCREDIBLY boring. i fast forwarded both. i couldn't take it. thought blencowe earned the decision, but that's hardly a focused fight scoring by me.

lovato was a very good line. especially when he was +2xx.

i fucking thought piccolotti won the 2nd and 3rd.

Whatever-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-13.gif

Hopefully we get the same 3 judges for the Lovato fight who apparently care nothing about takedowns and top control.

your wish happened.. judges didn't give two shits about wrestling / top control tonight.

Ohhhh baby
Pirate treasure elite play lands!!!!

2.5u on Lovato and 1u o1.5

Jim/Budden - <3

I thought Blencowe had it pretty clearly, but I also had a large bet on her. Mmadecisions agrees, thought.

Back