Bellator 189’ Dec. 1’ Budd vs Blencowe 2

UFC should sell their women's 145 to Bellator.

Does anyone know why the hell Bellator schedules sooooooooooo many catchweights?

Happens a lot more lately too I've noticed. Multiple catchweights on a card aswell

Who should be in like to face the winner of budd and Blencowe?

Iony Razafiarison, Nogueira or
Sinead Kavanagh

Who should be in like to face the winner of budd and Blencowe?

Iony Razafiarison, Nogueira or
Sinead Kavanagh

They are probably helding another event in Ireland next year with Sinead fighting for the title, that journeyman Ward fighting against another can and Gallagher fighting on a super squash match again
Poster will be Conor jumping on the Bellator's cage

I wonder if Coker has or will make a play for Carano (especially with her showing up to Bellator recently to support Ross).

She's moved onto Hollywood, but her acting (or lack thereof) has been exposed. Her agents might see a few big paydays left in MMA fights, especially on the gamble she's successful and becomes "Ronda Rousey-relevant" again to bankroll her back onto the Hollywood A-list.

Happens a lot more lately too I've noticed. Multiple catchweights on a card aswell

Looks like 23% of Bellators main card fights this year have been at catchweight. That would probably be higher if you included prelims.

I dont understand why though. Its one thing if fighters miss and a fight has to go on ok but Bellator seems to schedule these fights at a catchweight for some reason.

Looks like 23% of Bellators main card fights this year have been at catchweight. That would probably be higher if you included prelims.

I dont understand why though. Its one thing if fighters miss and a fight has to go on ok but Bellator seems to schedule these fights at a catchweight for some reason.
Yea I'm noticing that. It seems like fighters arent usually being fined for missing weight or anything. The bouts are just contracted at a catchweight. Maybe Coker riggs it up like that to avoid fighters being fined? I don't know it's strange.

They are probably helding another event in Ireland next year with Sinead fighting for the title, that journeyman Ward fighting against another can and Gallagher fighting on a super squash match again
Poster will be Conor jumping on the Bellator's cage
Lol

I hope they make it a more exciting fight this time around.

Budd make a fight more exciting?

<Oku02>

I bet they were hoping getting a 145 div would lure Carano out of retirement and Cyborg out of the UFC... which both back fired.

I dont think having Budd as a champion is too bad... shes probably #2 ranked in her weight class in the world

It was purely Coker doing the same thing he did in Strikeforce, which was dumb, because the landscape has changed.

Njokuani-Kato could be fun. Kato owes the fans for his Gracie sparring session.

That is the Main event ?? <{outtahere}>

Regardless of the quality this event it will still pull the usual 475K to 650K in viewers. How, I don't know. Maybe a few 100K just leave their cable boxes on the Spike channel when they head out or something.

I can't for the life of me figure out how these ratings are so similar event after event. Common sense would say a card like this would do 300K at best and a card with King Mo, Bader, Chadler, or other named guys headlining would do a hell of a lot more but it doesn't seem to be the case. They all kind of do the same ball park as and avg. (give or take a 100Kish) with stronger peaks usually with the bigger names. Just seems odd.

Regardless of the quality this event it will still pull the usual 475K to 650K in viewers. How, I don't know. Maybe a few 100K just leave their cable boxes on the Spike channel when they head out or something.

I can't for the life of me figure out how these ratings are so similar event after event. Common sense would say a card like this would do 300K at best and a card with King Mo, Bader, Chadler, or other named guys headlining would do a hell of a lot more but it doesn't seem to be the case. They all kind of do the same ball park as and avg. (give or take a 100Kish) with stronger peaks usually with the bigger names. Just seems odd.
I don’t see them getting the numbers you say going head to head with the tuf finale

Tristar prospect Mandell nallo 5-0 vs Alec Williams 6-1 added

Brandon Phillips 6-3 vs shamrock Fc Champ Jordan Howard 10-3 added

Back