Bellator 189’ Dec. 1’ Budd vs Blencowe 2

Bellator really needs to look into selling the Women's Featherweight division to the UFC.

Bellator doesn't seem to know what to do with it and the UFC's WFW division REALLY needs fighters.

Bellator really needs to look into selling the Women's Featherweight division to the UFC.

Bellator doesn't seem to know what to do with it and the UFC's WFW division REALLY needs fighters.

UFC doesn't know what it wants to do with it either. They should both sell to Invicta.

At least Budd has a fight. I guess they are going to build up Talita Nogueira (7-0-0) BR a little more before giving her a shot at the title. That's okay with me.

I hope they make it a more exciting fight this time around.

More excited for the comain.

Lavato is older, so he should be fast tracked to the title shot.

probably the least interesting main event title fight they've done. I like Honeycutt/Lovato as a fight but thats a pretty weak main/co main.

Will be DVRing that one and watching TUF finale that night.

they shouldnt have even started FW div, they should have went all in on Fly and tried to scoop up the talent before UFC.

FW is just not good. UFC if they can make Cyborg/Holm and Anderson those are two big fights but after that there is nothing. There just isnt the talent at that weight.

I bet they were hoping getting a 145 div would lure Carano out of retirement and Cyborg out of the UFC... which both back fired.

I dont think having Budd as a champion is too bad... shes probably #2 ranked in her weight class in the world

Lovato vs Tje Cutt looka damm good.... Expecting other 2 good match ups to complete the card...

At least Bellator has more than 1 fighter in their women's featherweight division.

What is this garbage? Who in their right mind would stay in on a Friday night to watch what will surely be 5 rounds of clinching and amateur level "fighting." Bellator needs to abandon this garbage 145 division and focus on 125. At least in 125 they have some interesting fighters. Nobody cares about Julia Budd and they are wasting money even doing this event. Lovato vs Honeycutt is a good fight. Too bad it's on this card that will surely do 250k viewers.

What is this garbage? Who in their right mind would stay in on a Friday night to watch what will surely be 5 rounds of clinching and amateur level "fighting."
People betting on the fights. Also, people who don't leave their house just because it is Friday night. And the card will be made up of more than one fight.

People betting on the fights. Also, people who don't leave their house just because it is Friday night. And the card will be made up of more than one fight.

Cool. So guaranteed 250k viewers. We should hire you to run Bellator, I'm sure you could get them down to 100k viewers.

Well, if by doing this they can bring in the numbers and tell Budd to shut up and quit complaining, it may be worth it to Bellator.

I dont think having Budd as a champion is too bad... shes probably #2 ranked in her weight class in the world

Id rather have a Special Olympics bronze.

Sam Sicilia 14-8 vs Marcos Galvao 18-8

Dufresne 6-3 vs Amber Leibrock 2-1

just added

The middleweight fight is good....the rest of the card not so much and ratings wise is doomed, going head to head vs the UFC tuf finale

Adam piccolotti 9-1 vs Derek Anderson 14-3 added

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back