Bellator 188 Does 444k Viewers.

That card was so brutal I'm surprised it didn't get WSOF numbers. Salter however is a stud. All finishes, and Denise is a great kickboxer good too see her progress in the MMA game with a sub finish

tape delayed show from Thurs night.

These tape delayed shows from overseas are always gonna do poorly but this is not a number bellator wants to see.

Its upsetting to me that this card had more viewers than Dantas vs Caldwell.

I love Bellator and not even I watched this event.

Its upsetting to me that this card had more viewers than Dantas vs Caldwell.

I love Bellator and not even I watched this event.

Didnt watch last two cards because they were shit, taped delayed and I knew the results.

Looks like they will have two more tape delayed events this year from Italy and England.

Didnt watch last two cards because they were shit, taped delayed and I knew the results.

Looks like they will have two more tape delayed events this year from Italy and England.

The Ireland (McGregor invasion) card was surprisingly fun.

Italy looks meh although Carvalho is very intriguing to me because I have zero idea what his skill level is still. So I look forward to get another look to see if he has a chance vs Moose.

England should be fun though if they give MVP a legit challenge and the return of Michael McDonald who is still only 26 years old.

Card was so bad I’m surrised it did that well. I really am

Whats with these international cards? They are clearly not gonna turn a profit so they should focus on appealing to their main audience. Maybe they have international tv deals or something?

When exactly did this air in the USA? I couldn't even find it on my channel guide (Spike was showing Cops reruns that night).

Bellator needs to get there shit together and get a tv deal done and show all cards live

TV is going the way of the dodo bird. Why invest in it when more and more people are cutting it out of their lives???

TV is going the way of the dodo bird. Why invest in it when more and more people are cutting it out of their lives???

Some are just changing the way they get it. For years it was just over the air antennas, then came massive 8ft satellite dishes, then cable, then small satellite(ie:dish/direct), and fiber optic. I'm not sure the number of people just saying F it to all TV is much different than its always been when all the variable are taking into affect.

We will always want are media. If someone cuts the cord they are still going to find a way to get the media they want so your not losing a viewer, they just found other ways to secure the media. In the big picture this is all very new and honestly if your looking for live media or mass amounts of media your still using the traditional methods.

Bellator should be and I'm sure they are spending money on more direct to consumer way of getting there content.

Whats with these international cards? They are clearly not gonna turn a profit so they should focus on appealing to their main audience. Maybe they have international tv deals or something?

Chances are its the monkey see, monkey do approach. UFC for years when they signed new TV deals in other countries they give them live shows in that country, some cases committed multiple shows yearly. I won't doubt it one bit if that is exactly what is going on with Bellator.

Because the UFC is expected to go from a 90mil contract to like 400mil that's why.

live streaming like youtube tv is the way to go...too bad youtube tv doesn't have spike or any viacom channel yet.

9k + people in the Arena and branding your show overseas for foreign TV deals, that is the idea, and looks like Israel people loves fighting sports, that aside, with Weichel vs Patricio that card was really watchable, without it was terrible...

9k + people in the Arena and branding your show overseas for foreign TV deals, that is the idea, and looks like Israel people loves fighting sports, that aside, with Weichel vs Patricio that card was really watchable, without it was terrible...
Viacom actually owns channels in a lot of the markets they visit. Idk about Italy, but I know Viacom owns channel five in the U.K. and also own a channel in the netherlands. Coker said this is a market they are interested in. No surprise why they picked Mousasi up. They also have Melvin and Jorina Baars.

I know it may come as a surprise to a lot of us know it alls, but there is indeed a method to the madness when it comes to a lot of the decisions ufc/Bellator make.

So yeah like I said.......the Ireland show averaging 600,000 was good

Back