Bellator 186 - Bader vs Vassell - Pennsylvania

Jimmy Smith and Goldie can fuck all the way off. Ducote has landed plenty and kicked the crap out of the legs, but no mention. Closer fight than it appears, but Ducote will lose. No regret on my bet.

Idk man I thought we lost every round

10-8 first

Rd 2 was only round you could argue imo

Iliminator is Bellator GOAT

Bellator signed her because of that viral video of her knocking out a soccer mom, now she's the champ. She can be Bellator's Ronda Rousey

I really hope Bader loses, he doesn't have what it takes to be Bellator champion, he doesn't deserve it

$100 on over 4.5 @ $1.88 = $88 profit next for me.

Looking for some house money to play with tomorrow.

Forcing bets on fights that should be passes.

0/7 last two nights. Lol.

Bader after 4.5 rounds (or decision) adds another -2.4u to the till.

Vassell miracle finish would be great

But I don't deserve it.

I really hope Bader loses, he doesn't have what it takes to be Bellator champion, he doesn't deserve it
Very horrible opinion. Hes an American wrassler. Deserves it more than British wrestler. Wrestling in the UK must be like having a hot dog eating contest vs 7 year olds. Very low level, Linton deserves nothing but the worst life imagineable

wtf bro? He's pretty skilled. outside of the top 4 in the UFC he's easily the best #5 guy hands down.
Very horrible opinion. Hes an American wrassler. Deserves it more than British wrestler. Wrestling in the UK must be like having a hot dog eating contest vs 7 year olds. Very low level, Linton deserves nothing but the worst life imagineable
savage
<JonesDXSuckIt><mma4>

wtf bro? He's pretty skilled. outside of the top 4 in the UFC he's easily the best #5 guy hands down.

savage
<JonesDXSuckIt><mma4>
UFC were happy to let Bader and Davis go, they are both boring as hell. Vassell made me money vs McGeary so I hope he whoops Bader.

GOAT Bader gonna #bless the over by showing the foreigner what real wrasslin is. Would be an omega #elite victory for my bankroll and my country

Listening to Goldberg's commentary make me not want to watch Bellator, the guy is so cringey. All he does is read off a fact sheet the whole time and name names. One of the worst commentators in all of sports. I'm so glad UFC got rid of him.

Nvm quick savage beatdown in that spot lol. Poor Vassell got owned so bad

Lmao at that baby slice Burger King commercial.

Back