Bellator 186 - Bader vs Vassell - Pennsylvania

Can't believe you guys are disrespecting the Iliminator by betting against her, she is the Bellator female GOAT. Sorry but you guys deserve to lose.

Iliminator hottest girl in Bellator. Ducote has a decent ass though
I'm sorry but im too high level in the handsome department to find any women fighters attractive. The constant sweat is eventually gonna ripen and bring a bad smell to their vaginas. Too much pampered vagina out there for me to get instead

for a hot sec there i thought the chick fighting was the one dressed in the willy wonka getup

I know nothing about either chick but if I had to bet it I would just bet the dog. Betting bellator women dogs is long term +EV

so shes like the hottest chick out of 8?
I'm sorry but im too high level in the handsome department to find any women fighters attractive. The constant sweat is eventually gonna ripen and bring a bad smell to their vaginas. Too much pampered vagina out there for me to get instead
Iliminator is hotter than most UFC girls. Undefeated, young, attractive, she's the total package for Bellator.

macfarlane looks like a cross between cyborg and kailin curran

1-0 Iliminator but used a lot of energy in that round. Thank fuck DuGOATe is so tough need that over

Straight garbage commentary.

Ducote should have wrestled earlier, I thought that would be what she would try.

Jimmy Smith and Goldie can fuck all the way off. Ducote has landed plenty and kicked the crap out of the legs, but no mention. Closer fight than it appears, but Ducote will lose. No regret on my bet.

edit, i'm wrong, wasn't double armbar. i think eddie bravo does call that dead orchard.

Macfarlane total domination.

Ducote looked clueless all 23 mins.

Goddammit last weeks UFC continues where I can't have nice things with Ilma dec cashing along with the over.

Bader and o4.5 next please

Back