Bellator 186 - Bader vs Vassell - Pennsylvania

unibet have one extra line

e9J8xkU.jpg

Ruth is 4x All-American expensive line but could be decent parlay material as Dempsey just sucks

Last edited:
unibet have one extra line

e9J8xkU.jpg

Ruth is 4x All-American expensive line but could be decent parlay material as Dempsey just sucks
Got a large treble with him blagoy ivanov and Phil Davies just under even money

These lines suck, so not worth betting. I have enough respect for Vassell not to play Bader at current odds.

The Ilimanator is my girl but -300 is steep. Ducote sucks and can't do anything but wrestle but she still took a round in their first fight

Damn do people really favor Bader KO? Linton is pretty tough

Hit the o4.5 a bunch of times at plus odds. Will also hit Bader dec when props come out, and Bader ml in parlays.

Also put half a unit on Freeman +200

Any reason for the Freeman bet? Awad is a legit LW at Bellator fighting regularly whereas Freeman has had 4 fights in 4 years. The 2 wins he's had in that period include 1 win over a complete jobber in the regionals and obviously that one quick upset over Pico. He lost to Jake the Librarian Lindsay. I was thinking recency bias favors a discount on Awad price.

Any reason for the Freeman bet? Awad is a legit LW at Bellator fighting regularly whereas Freeman has had 4 fights in 4 years. The 2 wins he's had in that period include 1 win over a complete jobber in the regionals and obviously that one quick upset over Pico. He lost to Jake the Librarian Lindsay. I was thinking recency bias favors a discount on Awad price.
I think Awad has been slowing a bit. His standup looked sloppier than ever vs Quinn and if his ground game wasn't so under rated he could've lost that fight. Freeman is tough and pretty good grappler and I expect him to make it a similar grindy type of fight. In that sort of fight I think this will be much closer than +200 indicates. Just half unit since this isn't a dog I favor to outright win if I were predicting this, but definitely see it being a close and competitive fight at the least

Props are up for Bellator and I still don't have a single fuckin bet.

Seriously considering a complete pass for the first time in years...

After tape watch I like o4.5 and Ilma dec. Ducote proved savvy enough to not only avoid subs but hit a few sweeps in the first fight. But at the end of the day, Ilma is just too good at hugging and Ducote isn't so much better standing she can do enough damage to steal rounds or even make it harder for Ilma to enforce grappling. Pretty even standing tbh.

After tape watch I like o4.5 and Ilma dec. Ducote proved savvy enough to not only avoid subs but hit a few sweeps in the first fight. But at the end of the day, Ilma is just too good at hugging and Ducote isn't so much better standing she can do enough damage to steal rounds or even make it harder for Ilma to enforce grappling. Pretty even standing tbh.

i just worry that ducote might gas out and get tapped.. but i don't really feel like rewatching their first fight ><

anyone remember? i recall her getting sloppy.

i remember the 3.5 points was covered by ilima even tho in ducote's hometown and was shocked by that...

With where Vassells odds are heading, I'm going to end up on him.
I can't believe Vassell is +350. I capped this fight at 66% Bader/33% Vassell
Can anyone say value bet???

I can't believe Vassell is +350. I capped this fight at 66% Bader/33% Vassell
Can anyone say value bet???

mannnn idk.

you think he can get bader down?

bader itd is only +115. bader dec is only +140.

that shit imputes a -746 ml.

this card sucksssssssssssssssss for betting.

Vassell is the only dog that I like here. Shit card for betting.

only bet for me is 1.5u Ducote +350 first fight was very competetive and she is so young (23) i expect she have improved quite a bit since then

Betting Ducote for sure. Just watched their first fight & it was not lopsided at all. +255 all day I actually don't think Ducote is all that bad imo.

Betting Ducote for sure. Just watched their first fight & it was not lopsided at all. +255 all day I actually don't think Ducote is all that bad imo.

i worry she might gas and get tapped later.. man idk what to do. HTF did ducote not get rd1 on all 3 cards last fight? +3.5 losing was absurd...

she dropped her and mounted her... at diff points in round 1... pretty sure...

and that one was in her home town, lol

toooooooooooootally forcing bets here. i should be passing on the whole card. but i guess i am just dumb.

taking mr. wonderful ITD +170, vassell DEC +950, awad DEC +280 so far

/shrug.

Back