Bellator 185 - Mousasi vs Shlemenko - Connecticut

Just out of interest is anybody on shlemenko? And if so, why?
If he hits +500 I'm throwing a few bucks on him. Mousasi is probably going to close the distance to take him down. And I love Shlemenko's kidney punches. If he lands one of those on an opponent, it can stop anyone.

If he hits +500 I'm throwing a few bucks on him. Mousasi is probably going to close the distance to take him down. And I love Shlemenko's kidney punches. If he lands one of those on an opponent, it can stop anyone.
True true, I always do an underdog lucky15 to cover myself so will deffo have shlemenko ko

Haha didn’t think so, wanna add mousasi to multiple big parlays so wanted some insight from potential shlemenko backers.
Obviously nobody thinks Shlemenko is going to win, but Mousasis ML is 1.15 at 5dimes atm. That translates into 87% chance to win, and you think he wins more often than that?

Im betting Shlemenko, but not yet, because he'll probably be +600 or something come fight night. These are 200 pound men, Mousasi has been finished before, and Shlemenko has 31 TKO/KO's.

Obviously nobody thinks Shlemenko is going to win, but Mousasis ML is 1.15 at 5dimes atm. That translates into 87% chance to win, and you think he wins more often than that?

Im betting Shlemenko, but not yet, because he'll probably be +600 or something come fight night. These are 200 pound men, Mousasi has been finished before, and Shlemenko has 31 TKO/KO's.
Yeah originally mousasi was like 1.25 which if I’m adding to a parlay is a boost but now the price has got even shitter so think I’ll have to fade, definitely will have shlemenko in an underdog lucky 15

Betsafe has odds for 10 fights

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-19 at 12.04.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-19 at 12.04.47 PM.png
    65.2 KB · Views: 11
Props out.

Mousasi -206 11u
Shlemenko ITD +714 .5u

Got the Mousasi bet in a month ago at Ohmbet

moose-shlem ITD -165. almost same price as moose ITD by itself. took it.

will prolly throw away some $ on shlem ML or shlem NSC at some point (not that i expect it to hit, obviously. it's hard to see moose losing here, but if the price is right, might play it small)

Just out of interest is anybody on shlemenko? And if so, why?

yea i'll end up losing like 50 bux on him prolly hehe. just cause. he's a dangerous dude. maybe moose has a letdown after leaving ufc. i'm a degen. yada yada yada.

yea i'll end up losing like 50 bux on him prolly hehe. just cause. he's a dangerous dude. maybe moose has a letdown after leaving ufc. i'm a degen. yada yada yada.
At the odds I’m not surprised people have some money on shlemenko tbf bud good luck! I wanted mousasi 1.25 but missed the boat so leaving him

Shlemenko is an all around solid fighter who also possesses the type of arsenal to land a devastating shot (Probably his best chance at winning...). He could be a good bet a huge dog odds

I think -500 is about right for Moose/Shlemenko. Not going to bother with it.

I'm going to yolo some Zak Bucia +400. He's the best opponent Gracie has faced, that's way too much juice.

Shlemenko is an all around solid fighter who also possesses the type of arsenal to land a devastating shot (Probably his best chance at winning...). He could be a good bet a huge dog odds

he's also undersized against a better striker who has impeccable distance control, a significant reach advantage and a huge grappling edge.

of course shlemenko could win via some low percentage spinning kick but i think the odds are accurate.

still, can't blame any of you degens for getting your degen on.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!! #ELITEALERT!!!!!!! I REPEAT!!!!!! #ELITEALERT!!!!!!

I have made a 4u play on Ryan Quinn after reviewing tape. This is a LEVEL 10!!!! #elite play that we're gonna prevent ourselves from going 5u on simply due to the rule of not enough tape. But from whats available, i'n happy to present you guys with easy money. Please make maximum bets on this line fast. I've already moved it to -130 and Quinn should be roughly -240 at least. I urge you all to make profits with me. I need company at the top of the game, and these easy money lower level fights your average bettor skips over is part of how i've clawed my way well beyond the rest.

I have made a 4u play on Ryan Quinn after reviewing tape. This is a LEVEL 10!!!! #elite play that we're gonna prevent ourselves from going 5u on simply due to the rule of not enough tape. But from whats available, i'n happy to present you guys with easy money. Please make maximum bets on this line fast. I've already moved it to -130 and Quinn should be roughly -240 at least. I urge you all to make profits with me. I need company at the top of the game, and these easy money lower level fights your average bettor skips over is part of how i've clawed my way well beyond the rest.

I'm on board! Stats had Quinn as clear fave but I was too lazy to review tape with Surin having no real fights. I'll take your word for the review being bueno and degen some Quinn action.

he's also undersized against a better striker who has impeccable distance control, a significant reach advantage and a huge grappling edge.

of course shlemenko could win via some low percentage spinning kick but i think the odds are accurate.

still, can't blame any of you degens for getting your degen on.
Absolutely, mate. I'm aware of Gegard's advantages here :). I'm hoping to get Shlem in the +750 - +1000 range. For what it's worth, I previously had Moose -189 somewhere, but that account got canned

hit quinn at pick 'em. never heard of the guy but fuck it. degen lord.

Excellent choice guys, glad to see you're smart bettors who acknowledge I am like a human lotto ticket when I call out these omega #elite plays. We've already moved the line from -120 on call out to -140, who else is gonna make easy, stress free money with us?!?!?

Back