Bellator 185 - Mousasi vs Shlemenko - Connecticut

i just can't fuckin stand the inconsistency. how the hell do doctors NOT stop that fight after 1st round?

omg, mousasi win my ASS. LMAO. corrupt as fuck.

a: no doctor stoppage

b: bullshit scores
Mousasi is their highest paid and biggest signing in Bellator, ever.

I'm not surprised with that decision.

Think Mousasi still won that 2nd round. Schlemenko was better striking in the 2nd but it was close enough where a TD and backtake edges it. 3rd round could be 10-8. I think a draw would be the fairer result but I could see it either way.

the decision didn't matter to me, for the record. i'm just salty as shit right now.

i just can't fuckin stand the inconsistency. how the hell do doctors NOT stop that fight after 1st round?
I agree there. I thought for sure it was being stopped

Heather has a bloody nose though

I didn't think the striking disparity was that wide in round 2. Round 3 was a total wipeout and could have been 10-8, but round 2 was close enough to make a case either way.

Think Mousasi still won that 2nd round. Schlemenko was better striking in the 2nd but it was close enough where a TD and backtake edges it. 3rd round could be 10-8. I think a draw would be the fairer result but I could see it either way.

how is the 3rd not 10-8 is my question

I didn't think the striking disparity was that wide in round 2. Round 3 was a total wipeout and could have been 10-8, but round 2 was close enough to make a case either way.

fair

Props either way to Mousasi for gutting it out with one eye.

If round

MMA judges should give more 10-10, 10-8, and 10-7 rounds

That should be

10-9 moose
10-10
10-8 shlemenko

For a shlemenko win. Instead Mousasi wins the coinflip and the fight
I'd agree but maybe not 10-8 3rd

Eye was completely shut after the 1st. Doc never even gave the "how many fingers am I holding up test" or did I somehow miss that

Props either way to Mousasi for gutting it out with one eye.

agreed, he's tough as hell. too tough for his own good, that could've cost him. why even have doctors? just cause he didn't get KTFO doesn't justify that crap

how is the 3rd not 10-8 is my question

I would've scored it a 10-8 but I've seen a lot worse rounds that weren't scored that way under old rules. Not sure what the ruleset here was but if under new rules, then should be 10-8 for sure.

LOL my moose by decision bet hit. dirty money

agreed, he's tough as hell. too tough for his own good, that could've cost him. why even have doctors? just cause he didn't get KTFO doesn't justify that crap

I agree. Should've been stopped. Would've been a loss for Mousasi but I don't think his stock would've dropped at all. Kind of a flukey reaction to a punch.

Back