Bellator 184 - Dantas vs Caldwell - Oklahoma

Caldwell body language is so bad at times

Round was all Dantas except for the elbow. Really close round because of the elbow, but I dont think the elbow was enough for Caldwell to steal it.

Dantas landed like 3 body kicks. It wasn't "all Dantas". It was fairly close, maybe slightly Dantas, then he got rocked and dropped.

Blatant fence grab and not even a warning. This ref sucks.

Oh fml Caldwell gassing for sure. Using so much energy. Maybe he still won round 3 though? Either 3-0 or 2-1

Rd 3 Dantas. 29-28 Caldwell but yeah he's fading.

Caldwell really not doing as well as I thought he would, and slowing a lot faster than i thought too,

29-28 Caldwell.

Yet I would take Dantas at even $ I think. Caldwell looks bad.. like REALLY bad

I think Dantas finishes him.

Caldwell needs to ease off this round, get some wind, then balls out rd 5.

Caldwell really not doing as well as I thought he would, and slowing a lot faster than i thought too,
What exactly were you expecting? Hes done very well grappling and striking. Dropped Dantas. Potentially 3-0. Not sure what you wanted

Omg HUGE cage grab let Dantas stand up, COME ON herzog

And...Caldwell burning through what little energy he has left.

What exactly were you expecting? Hes done very well grappling and striking. Dropped Dantas. Potentially 3-0. Not sure what you wanted
I don't think he's had much success grappling at all, he's been able to hold on a bit, but that's it.

Caldwell tossing proper technique aside and just powering out of a bad spot. Even while tired. Bonkers.

This top position is huge for Cadwell and the over.

When tf are they gonna take a fence grab point. Jesus hes done it soooo many times. Such bullshit ref has had to swipe his hand about 10 times.

Think Caldwell edged round 4

Back