Bellator 182 ratings peak at 825,000 viewers on Spike TV

I never know what's good. All I know is that since the beginning of Bellator, everyone that hates the non-establishment MMA (anything other than UFC), have laughed at and derided the low viewership with the proud declaration that it will be under soon. Instead, it's been the second most prolific organization for the last decade. It's had some big cards. It's developed named fighters that have caught the eye and effort of the lure of other promoters. And it still puts on fun cards.

I never know what's good. All I know is that since the beginning of Bellator, everyone that hates the non-establishment MMA (anything other than UFC), have laughed at and derided the low viewership with the proud declaration that it will be under soon. Instead, it's been the second most prolific organization for the last decade. It's had some big cards. It's developed named fighters that have caught the eye and effort of the lure of other promoters. And it still puts on fun cards.
This....For 2 Bellator grown fighters this is great. Good numbers. However that Georgi - Pineda stoppage was crap

Shocking, about the same as they usually do regardless of who is fighting.

All things considered, that's not a bad peak.

Still their prelim ratings were at like 450k or something, which would be a brutally pathetic number for them if it wasn't for the fact that may/Mac was the day after. Anything combat sports related was overshadowed by that event.

Still people. Let's not confused dvr numbers and prelim numbers.

Not bad considering there was no title fights and they were completely overshadowed by MayMac

I DVR SPIKE Bellator shows but fast forward thru most of it. Sad shows, but have hope that one day a good fight will happen again. Dream of Eddie Alvarez vs. Chandler type of effort. But those that give GREAT effort go to UFC those in for a pay-check stay in Bellator.

I know Coker had bigger things in mind ratings wise when he started. But seems like Spike is content with this. This show wasn't really any big names so solid for them.

Back