Bellator 182: Koreshkov vs. Njokuani

Chidi had nothing for him when it hit the ground. It was surprising. Koreshkov's ground and pound was brutal there.

Let's not act like if they were to fight again Askren weren't get merked

I'd still take Askren; don't think it'd look like the first fight again though.

I like Koreshkov to be honest; but for how often people like to pretend Askren sucks now the Koreshkov fight is super fun to look back on.

If Cruz can be injured for 3 years and come back elite, Askren can have easy opponents for 3 years and come back elite.

Why didn't they fkin interview andrey koreshkov and Fernando Gonzalez! Wtf!

I enjoyed this card. Can't wait for the next one. Cya guys

I thought that was gonna be a closer fight. Chidi looked good for the first minute until Koreshkov decided to stop fucking around

Koreshkov doesn't speak english; maybe he didn't bring a translator?
Pretty sure they had a translator. I think it was because they didn't have time to interview them because it was exactly 10pm when the fight ended.

Pretty sure they had a translator. I think it was because they didn't have time to interview them because it was exactly 10pm when the fight ended.
Well Cops is off to a strong start as they just busted out a cheating husband with his crack hooker, so not all is bad about the missed interviews ha

They better give Ward some cans to build himself back up on he's too reckless still he has tons of athleticism and is a fun fighter to watch but he never evolves

LOL anytime before Goldie was fired by the UFC and that's was 99% of everyone in the worldwide forums view. Probably a 100% when Pride then Strikeforce was around.

Wouldn't be surprised if half the WW forum immediately changed their opinion on Goldie after he was fired by the UFC and signed with Bellator.

Goldie is way past his peak, but Mauro has always been terrible and way over the top. He belongs in pro wrestling, not real sports.

Irrelevant mop head.

cant believe i forgot to hit the record button on my dvr. Sounds like it was a good card, guess I'll have to wait for the fights to pop up online

Ellen Bruna (?) is smokin' and KORESHKOV punished that dude for coming in heavy. All right in the world.

Bellator's WW division is awesome. Exciting and young fighters

Lima, Rory, Larkin, Koreshkov, MVP, Daley, Ward, Gonzalez, Chidi, Rainey, Joey Davis...

Yet not one single elite MMA wrestler, apart from Rory.
Would like to see Askren mopping the floor with these guys again.
But let not fool yourself, it doenst take such high level to beat Chidi. Most wsof/pfl WWs would mop the floor with him as well, and with most 170lbers in Bellator actually

But yeah, Ellen Bruna.. Wow, what a hottie

But anyway.. Chidi, move the fuck up. You aren't fooling anyone that you are a welterweight

Bellator MW division is thin enough already, this guy should test himself and stop looking to pick on smaller fighters

He made Melvin Guillard look about the same size as Beetlejuice when they fought

Still, as a Koreshkov fan, I was happy to see the win. If he works on checking those low kicks he will be even more dangerous in the future

Just watched the Ward/Gonzalez fight. That fight was frustrating as hell. Ward was easily winning that fight, then shot for a lazy takedown in round 3 that left his neck exposed. Definitely shouldn't have gone for that takedown. There was really no reason for it. Should have kept it on his feet. Hopefully he comes back strong after that one. Tough loss to swallow for the Ward camp.

Back