Bellator 182 - Koreshkov vs Njokuani - New York

nice, got the under.. great positional top game by honeycutt against the long time blackbelt

man, we still have pineda-georgi, corrales-lahat, stevens-rainey, nemkov-lims..

no way we get all of them in. schneider-jackson is going 15, gonna eat up so much of the alotted time

ouch, schneider's knee is completely fucked

Yea I'm far from impressed by Ellen, but as arteaga is just a pitter patter striker .. I see it being back and forth, competitive. Decent dog price if I'm right.

Also, Ellen could improve.. she's super young.
Doesn't help with the betting angle but having just looked them up I can say I'm very impressed with them on a superficial level. Two pretty girls here.

Tough break for Schneider with the injured knee, I thought Jackson was just too small and was sure to lose. I'm on Georgi ML next.

i feel so dumb for not seeing this sooner.. fortunately the line didn't shift

so i'm already on gonz for 1.65u... the only way he loses is U1.5 for ward, and frankly, ward has been U1.5 TEN straight fights.. and 14 of his last 16 fights.. and those two that didn't go U1.5? only one minute off

U1.5 -112. good pseudo-hedge for gonzalez IMO. and could win both.

pineda rd 1 for sure, as expected..

just the question comes in: how will his gastank hold up... if he does gas as he has, he could get laid on or guillotined, himself.

dude pineda is gonna gas again and blow his lead, i know it

What's good Hardcores! :)

Where you guys watching this? I'm in Palm Springs right now at the Ritz and am trying to find it.

OMFG, COME ON

pineda winning the first 9 mins and his cardio is actually holding up fucking fine, and a fucking cut stoppage? and they could've fucking let it go on, too

un fucking real. pineda STORMS out of the cage, and i feel the same fucking way.

Back