***Lorenz "The Monsoon" Larkin SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Riverside a tough area? Did you get into alot streetfights there?

Big fan Lorenz. Loved watching you demolish Neil Magny. Definelty one of the best performances of 2016.

Three questions for you.

1. What do you think about traditional martial arts in mma? People know you as sort of a Kung Fu guy so I wanted to hear your opinion on the matter.

2. How do you think a fight between you Wonderboy would go?

3. What s your stance on steroid use in mma? How many fighters do you think are on the juice?
I think that you can use a traditional art in MMA as long as you adapt it to MMA and take some things that work in that style and use it in MMA but just to go in as one traditional martial artist you won't ever make it

One more, what's the craziest/most bizarre thing you've ever seen in-person?

Big fan Lorenz. Loved watching you demolish Neil Magny. Definelty one of the best performances of 2016.

Three questions for you.

1. What do you think about traditional martial arts in mma? People know you as sort of a Kung Fu guy so I wanted to hear your opinion on the matter.

3. What s your stance on steroid use in mma? How many fighters do you think are on the juice?
I feel like Wonder Boy always gets clipped you just have to stay on top of him and be smart about the shots that you pick on him and not go for b******* guillotines LOL

Hey Lorenz, Big fan here.

What do you do for strength and conditioning?

Three questions for you.

I think people still use them or some type of thing that gives them an edge but you saw that has cut down a lot on it but again usada is only for UFC

Is Riverside a tough area? Did you get into alot streetfights there?
I had my fair share of street fights in Riverside I'm pretty sure if you ask the right people they will tell you some story they've seen

Where is Fedor on your all-time list?

Yo what up Lorenz!

Do you know if bellator has some Burt Watson type character who screams "We rollin!" when its time to walk to the cage?

Lol Idk but I am at bellator
Hey Lorenz I've been following since you were in strikeforce! i heard you had a kung fu background. which style? is that where you got that sick oblique kick to the body from?

Zombie apocalypse. Pick 4 persons to help you survive. Who are they? Fiction counts too

Who has punched you the hardest during a sanctioned fight?
What went through your mind?

Who is your fav fighter and why is it sakuraba?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back