Bellator 180 - Sonnen vs Wanderlei - NYC

God. I'm Gonna end up betting Fedor. I just think Matt is wide open for that overhand. Very Not Elite

God. I'm Gonna end up betting Fedor. I just think Matt is wide open for that overhand. Very Not Elite

I actually just pulled the trigger on meathead.. but small.. -115.. I kinda expect him to get back up to -150 in the next couple days.. at which point I might switch

I think anyone going big on mitrione-fedor is making a mistake!

I actually just pulled the trigger on meathead.. but small.. -115.. I kinda expect him to get back up to -150 in the next couple days.. at which point I might switch

I think anyone going big on mitrione-fedor is making a mistake!

I agree, although the last fight I said that about was Lewis-Hunt and I ended up big on Hunt due to a bunch of lines movements. If either guy hits +170 here I'd probably be on them for a decent amount.

More realistically, If Fedor hits +130 I think he's the right play for a moderate amount.

I like Lima at plus odds. I know a lot of you guys think it's gonna be a stand up fight but I have a feeling Lima is going to take Larkin down and out wrestle him.

Nice, Aaron Pico is @ -526 right now on betsafe. I got him once at -126 and once at -143 to win $200, had to ask them to adjust my betting limit after the first bet though. His opponent is +333 now. I can basically free roll if I choose to. For once I win at line movement.

Am I crazy or are those Pico odds gift on a silver platter?

I mean "best prospect in mma history making his debut" vs experienced but most likely not much better than a future small leagues journeyman.

200.gif

Thumbs up to myself!

I like Lima at plus odds. I know a lot of you guys think it's gonna be a stand up fight but I have a feeling Lima is going to take Larkin down and out wrestle him.

I'm big on Lima, up to a few units now. Might be my favorite bet of the weekend.

But I disagree about the game plan.. he really doesn't offensive-wrestle much at all.. I get that it might be a good strategy against Larkin, who's a striker through and through.. but i don't think we see it

did fedor spend more time praying in church or training for this fight? i'm thinking the former.

doubled my meathead bet w/the -122 on bm.

(in all seriousness, i really think he keeps getting bet up to -150ish)

Nice, Aaron Pico is @ -526 right now on betsafe. I got him once at -126 and once at -143 to win $200, had to ask them to adjust my betting limit after the first bet though. His opponent is +333 now. I can basically free roll if I choose to. For once I win at line movement.
His opponent is +400 on Unibet atm ;)

Did the same and actually bought out of all my action for a nice guaranteed 1.5u profit, too many question marks imo especially with him apparantly being undersized and all

did fedor spend more time praying in church or training for this fight? i'm thinking the former.

doubled my meathead bet w/the -122 on bm.

(in all seriousness, i really think he keeps getting bet up to -150ish)

Fedor-Meathead is a Pick'em fight in some bookies, but it might change soon.
I've bet 1u on MH @1.90

mmmm, Sonnen looks good imo, better than vs Tito. on the other hand Wand doesn't look very good.

I think I'm going to close my bet on Wand lol

Larkin looks so tiny, he should never have fought at 185. Wanderlei's pecs are like wax candles slowly dripping down to his knees.

mmmm, Sonnen looks good imo, better than vs Tito. on the other hand Wand doesn't look very good.

I think I'm going to close my bet on Wand lol

yeah, you do that and maybe convert it to chael itd at +140

wand looked about as bad as he could possibly look and sonnen hates silva

As some of us know already, Sonnen must win this fight to stay relevant in Bellator.

I think Sonnen will attempt a vintage performance and make us think he's back, like when he beat Shogun.

If Sonnen spams TDs in R1, do you really think Wanderlei can stop them? I don't think a prime Wanderlei can stop the TDs of a motivated Sonnen.

definitely not advocating laying much (if any) juice on davis-bader, it definitely isn't easy to call.. but i was on davis last time, i thought he won.. i think he's shown more improvements.. i think he's been the higher level dude all along.. so i'm pulling the trigger at -115. if it evens out, oh well. i like my side. i actually think he could theoretically get a finish moreso than bader (but i do expect it to go 5 again)

Back