Bellator 180 - Sonnen vs Wanderlei - NYC

It just seems that way.

Gambling on Cheal is always a massive risk.
Kinda balanced out considering Wandy is also 40, hasn't fought since 2013, and Chael had a clear path to victory by wrestling. All said in hindsight, of course. That punch in the first round could have lead to another LOL Chael loss

Lol. Already have over a dozen parlays ending with Maywether. Gonna be a nice payday August 26

Kinda balanced out considering Wandy is also 40, hasn't fought since 2013, and Chael had a clear path to victory by wrestling. All said in hindsight, of course. That punch in the first round could have lead to another LOL Chael loss
To be fair, Chael has been verbally bullying Wand for years (because he knew that Wand was the one guy he had a good chance of beating) but still, I wasn't about to trust the attention seeker shit talker with my money.

To be fair, Chael has been verbally bullying Wand for years (because he knew that Wand was the one guy he had a good chance of beating) but still, I wasn't about to trust the attention seeker shit talker with my money.
You forgot the "ex-juicer" part too ;)

Betting shouldn't be personal

Very good event for me, which was much needed. 4.1U and Lima, Bader, Meathead all hit while only lost on the under in ME.

Let's try not to lose it all at UFC tonight.

Betting shouldn't be personal
Money is personal... I mean unless you're betting with other peoples money, it's personal.

Chael is a massive choker and therein lies the risk.

And no I don't hate the guy, he has qualities as seen on TUF.... he's also pathetic at times but yeah w/e.

Money is personal... I mean unless you're betting with other peoples money, it's personal.

And no I don't hate the guy, he has qualities as seen on TUF.... he's also pathetic at times but yeah w/e.

Actually money shouldn't be personal when betting. Of course it sucks to lose. But if it becomes personal you'll make irrational decisions like chasing

The Best sports bettors out there are just like the best poker players. They can lose large amounts of money and not let affect their play

Biggest winning Bellator card ever for me. Few flukey outcomes like Chandler's ankle giving out and the double knockdown of Fedor and Mitrione, which I still cashed on; plus Bader and Lima both coming through as dogs and winning by decision- looks like $1466.50 profit for me, plus $200.00 from LFA last night, so good start to the weekend for me. UFC tomorrow to keep it going!

Actually money shouldn't be personal when betting.

That's just rhetoric.

I don't bet on bums I don't trust and Chael is on that list.

I didn't place a wager on this fight and I have no regrets.

That's just rhetoric.

I don't bet on bums I don't trust and Chael is on that list.

I didn't place a wager on this fight and I have no regrets.

It's not rhetoric. But to each their own

To anyone that lost this will make you feel better...

Mmabettingtips had 10 units on chandler -700

#goat

To anyone that lost this will make you feel better...

Mmabettingtips had 10 units on chandler -700

#goat
Idk about that particular bet, but people often dont take freak injuries/cuts etc in count when capping large favorites in mma/boxing. Even if the chance of them happening is just a few %, that's a huge difference at those prices.

Idk about that particular bet, but people often dont take freak injuries/cuts etc in count when capping large favorites in mma/boxing. Even if the chance of them happening is just a few %, that's a huge difference at those prices.

His one disclaimer about betting chandler was anything can happen in mma! He called that right lol

I overcommited to couple underdog bets in last UFC and lost 5u. Got it back at Bellator 180. I had hedged my Mitrione bet down to 3u at 2.5. I had one unit on both Lima and Davies-Bader o4.5 (thanks JB!) and total of one unit spread at Gozali, Davies ml, Mitrione dec and Silva dec. Up 5.5u.

At the moment hardest thing to cope with as a novice bettor is the fine line between MMA betting and internet addiction.

Just some fun single bets for tonight, should be a decent night of fights.

£30 - Wanderlei Silva by KO/TKO Stoppage for £75 return
£30 - Lorenz Larkin by KO/TKO Stoppage for £82.50 return

£30 - Matt Mitrione by KO/TKO Stoppage for £63 return
£30 - Ryan Bader by Decision for £105

£30 - Chinzo Machida to win for £82.50

Total Risk: £150
Potential Winnings: £411

Total Risk: £150
Winnings: £168

Small profit, weird as hell event.

Happy to see Chael win, would take that over the profit of the Wanderlei bet.

Back