Bellator 180: Sonnen vs. Silva (6pm ET Prelims - 8pm TV Card) Sat. June 24 Discussion

being drunk slows you down. you say chael took him down but lots of drunk people fall over by themselves!

big chael fan here but i wont be shocked if wanderlei bloodies him up for a couple of rounds before chael decides to get "TKO'd"
So people should favor a drunk over a guy who took him down with barely any effort and subbed a former lhw and gnp Anderson Silva for 4 1/2 rounds? Ok buddeh.

So people should favor a drunk over a guy who took him down with barely any effort and subbed a former lhw and gnp Anderson Silva for 4 1/2 rounds? Ok buddeh.

man i had no idea that you were serious in thinking that this reality tv drama has some meaning in the real world. have fun with that man

Teh Vand could be taken down and dominated if he isn't careful.

How embarrassing that would be *cough* shogun *cough*

ezgif-2-d9e6d4e4f8.gif

44784-1251967.png

Can't wait for this card to begin!

Last edited:
Setting my alarm to 4:00 a.m. to catch the Gallagher fight. Fook time zones !

Just ordered. Hope Fedor finishes Mitrione.

Just about 4 hours to go. Stoked for this card tonight!

wasn't sure if i was going to buy or not, but i feel like i should support Fedor, Wand, and Goldie.

I'm so used to getting fight pass that i'm used to watching on my cpu and not my tv. I've never ordered through youtube but i'd assume there's no issues with it. I wonder how long you get to replay it. Because if I buy on tv i can record on the dvr.

wasn't sure if i was going to buy or not, but i feel like i should support Fedor, Wand, and Goldie.

I'm so used to getting fight pass that i'm used to watching on my cpu and not my tv. I've never ordered through youtube but i'd assume there's no issues with it. I wonder how long you get to replay it. Because if I buy on tv i can record on the dvr.

I'm ordering on TV and recording on DVR. I save the big events like this on my DVR.

How the fook do i even watch this? Im in Brazil.

Anyone?

I dont think there is a way to pay and watch legit...

Last edited:
Freeman stole the show for me with his talk about being the only fighter with a day job and using the time to try and sell windows to Viacom.

Fedor saying that he doesn't get excited about MSG or any arena in response to "whats it like to get to fight in the greatest arena in the world". His grin before hand made me think he wanted to insult it but bit his tongue.

I think he was being interviewed by Bas Rutten and Bas asked him if he wanted to be an astronaut when he was a kid. And Fedor quickly corrected him. "Cosmonaut"

I'm ordering on TV and recording on DVR. I save the big events like this on my DVR.

I just bought it through the bellator site by clicking on my cable provider. I went to comcast and it said i can order online and then watch on any dvr box i have in the house. That is interesting. If i buy through the tv it's only on the one i ordered. We'll see how that goes. I wonder if i can have it on multiple rooms at one time.

giphy.gif

LETS GO FEDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GET SOME!!

I just bought it through the bellator site by clicking on my cable provider. I went to comcast and it said i can order online and then watch on any dvr box i have in the house. That is interesting. If i buy through the tv it's only on the one i ordered. We'll see how that goes. I wonder if i can have it on multiple rooms at one time.

Yeah, it sounds like you can have it in every room if your cable system is setup that way. I have DirecTV with genie boxes in each room so it plays throughout the house.

Is spike showing a prelims will begin shortly sign to anyone else?

Schaub is gonna bang Jenn by the end of the night

Back