Bellator 180: Fedor Emelianenko vs. Matt Mitrione PBP (Discussion)

Is Fedor okay? I didn't see him walking out the cage

Wasn't hard to guess what this outcome would be..Fedor is 10 years past his prime and just fights because he has to due to his divorce and other issues.

Dam Son

Damn near double KO!

The only double KO I know of. Shonnie Carter as the guest ref is just the icing on the cake.

6-mma-double-knockout.gif

Fedor getting applause at the post fight presser. In response to question on fighting on, "yes, because I'm a fighter". Legend.

Sad to see Fedor lose like that

Will look good on Mitrione's resume.

I didn't vote for Obama but i respected the office you little worm. Good thing Matt didnt say anything anti trump quite the contrary so suck on that.

Go make some more MayMac threads while I ignore you, little boy.

Fedor is now 1-4 in the cage with PED testing.

<NoneOfMy>
You could have just said 1-4 in the cage, but saying 'with PED testing' insinuates something

Plus who knows if he was tested in Russia??

Officially he's 4-5 on US soil (under testing) - but most importantly failed zero of those

You could have just said 1-4 in the cage, but saying 'with PED testing' insinuates something

Plus who knows if he was tested in Russia??

Officially he's 4-5 on US soil (under testing) - but most importantly failed zero of those

Don't know about his other fights in Russia, but I know that EFN (Fabio fight) literally came out and said they don't test for PEDs

Eh, I dont know maybe im more optimistic, I think if he would have recovered quicker and jumped on Matt it would have been he as the winner. However it was a dangerous fight, which is sad because 10 years ago it would have been an easy zuluing. That said fighters get old. It is sad to see, but hell, not everyone is GSP and retires on top
are you serious now? the point is matt knock him out TWICE. Fedor was knocked out on the feet, but when he fell and hit the canvas woke up and than matt knocked him out again on the ground. Matt was only dropped. It was only a flash KD.

Also that's the point... he couldn't get up as fast as matt so matt get up faster and ko'd fedor. So what your problem here?

In hindsight it's kinda funny how 3 of the much ridiculed TUF heavyweights season (rashad vs Rampage) have knocked out the holy trinity of pride heavyweights.

Schaub vs Crocop
Nelson vs Nog
Mitrione vs Fedor

are you serious now? the point is matt knock him out TWICE. Fedor was knocked out on the feet, but when he fell and hit the canvas woke up and than matt knocked him out again on the ground. Matt was only dropped. It was only a flash KD.

Also that's the point... he couldn't get up as fast as matt so matt get up faster and ko'd fedor. So what your problem here?

I dont have a problem, I was responding to someone in context. Matt mentioned that he didn't remeber anything other then waking up and seeing Fedor on the ground. Matt won fair and square, and its not that surprising, Fedor is old and Matt hits hard. I was simply saying (to someone who said Fedor did nothing) that they both got hurt. Do I think it would go different in a rematch? No. I think Fedor needs to fight Randy or Chael and retire, he just is fragile now.

I dont see why what I posted was wrong? Its like when anyone loses, you think about what could have been, and with this double knock down it was interesting is all.

I think Fedor should have went to his back instead of trying to get up.

Damn. I still think fedoe been downhill ever since his loss to kohsaka

What an event this has been!!!!

Davis vs Bader - both guys refusing to fight, and just staring at each other and punching and kicking the air for 5 rounds, while Big Dan is stopping them every few minutes to bloody do something and fight.

Aaron Pico - hyped like crazy by Bellator, a future huge star, will go undefeated for many years, is a sensation and wonder kid. Gets dropped and choked out in 24 seconds by a window glass fitter LMAO

Micheal Chandler - falls over and breaks his ankle and is hopping around the cage like a kangaroo with severe arthritis. Primus then celebrates like he just did a spinning head kick KO for the win hahahaha

Fedor vs Mitrions - Double KO hahaha.

Whats gonna happen in the main event?????? I can't take much more :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

What can people truly expect from past prime fighters and B level fighter in a B level show.

They got a hand of names and that's it.. the rest is a shit show... don't worry UFC is full of it's B level shits too I'm not the "pro UFC" group in this one at all.

Back