Bellator 179 - MacDonald vs Daley - London

you think rory's gonna get a finish cause he says he wants to?
i just really favouring rory in the match up. i think hes gonna be in complete control of the fight. for me its gonna be fought where he wants, be it standing or ground. he will be in complete control of the range standing. he could cruise to a decision if he wants. but if he wants to push it he could get him out of there for only a little extra risk. so it could depend on his mindset. im backing his class to show here and put on a clinic

Thoughts too on Liam vs Linton? Being the gambling degenerate I am, I know Linton is seriously average and Mcgeary isn't 'too' bad
Got wrestle fucked by Davis but that's his only blemish
I see some value here on Liam
Him and Rory at 8/15 in a double.. heh
He also got taken down at will by newton and taken down easily by ortiz.

His TDD is bum level

you think rory's gonna get a finish cause he says he wants to?

I don't know if Rory gets a finish but I don't like the over here. I expect Daley to come out swinging and he has power. Rory also has ways of finishing this.

I think I am going to play Rory in a parlay but haven' decided what to pair him with.

I don't know if Rory gets a finish but I don't like the over here. I expect Daley to come out swinging and he has power. Rory also has ways of finishing this.

I think I am going to play Rory in a parlay but haven' decided what to pair him with.

The answer is Kongo... +110

Ok I'm biting on the overs.

Rory O2.5 + Kongo O1.5 + Tumenov 3.13 1U.

What kind of pro who fought twice for the ufc title is going to come in to "make a statement" and finish the fight. Its like cmon guys, that doesnt mean a goddamn thing. Every fighter wants to get a ko inside the opening round and go home having taken no damage.

Dont get me wrong i thnk roryhas a great chance of winning. But you really think a technical fighter like rory is going to return from a long layoff, multiple nose destructions, and walk in there and "merk" a great striker in paul daley? Lol smh.

Rory UD here

The best bet I see of these 3 fights by far has to be Kongo Sakai o1.5 @ 1.55 odds.

Kongo and Sakai have gone over 1.5 rounds in Bellator a combined 13 times in 14 fights. I feel like the line should be set at 2.5 for this one even, 1.5 seems too good.

Im normally a straight bet kinda guy, have stayed away from props in the past but to me its looking like there is value in playing props for this event...in regards to rory/daley and the kongo fight, especially if the odds for straight bets are going to be almost unplayable which its looking like at least for my book (bovada)

Last edited:
Note: I'm a beginner and my bets and gambling bankroll are purposefully small and regarded as a learning expense. Beware of anything a write.

5.2 units on Rory MacDonald -260
Parlay Liam McGeary -185 and Cheick Kongo -210, 2 units to win 2.55 units.

I think Rory MacDonald, as a top UFC fighter, is that good.

As for the parlay, it is an experiment in betting based on reading. No video was watched. As I said, the stakes I play are small and focused on learning.

Upon staring at my navel, I suspect I might have been better off making the above wagers into three two-way parlays instead (round robin), but the lines were moving, so I was in a hurry to get the bets down without a lot of time to think.

I don't think it's very wise playing so many units on juiced odds...
Moreover, it's fucking Bellator..

My only play for the night will be 2u on o1.5 Kongo + o2.5 Daley @ 2.59.
I got good odds at PP and I see a lot of value in both those bets.

One Move
then onward to gus/glover

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 32
I'm biting on Vassel at close to +200, no real faith in McGeary's style getting him another decision. My heart says Rory by KO , but I'm doubtful. Im guessing +300-350 range on the odd?

-300 on UK books. Pointless, my glorious 8u bet will not get made with odds like that.

Also, is it 5 rounds as its main event? Or do Bellator not slide that way?

-300 on UK books. Pointless, my glorious 8u bet will not get made with odds like that.

Also, is it 5 rounds as its main event? Or do Bellator not slide that way?
1.33 for rory is good enough for 8 u.

Back