Bellator 179 - MacDonald vs Daley - London

Maybe we're missing something here.. haha very rare bookies fuck up like this
Unless it's a British thing with paul being home town

There are concerns with Rory of course with the nose and layoff. But surely he just wrestles Daley if hes worried about the nose or if it gets cracked. Daley has been beating journeymen for years - hes suddenly getting hype cos of how he beat Ward. But let's be honest Daley's best win is Kampmann eight years ago. He's beaten Masvidal since who was no where near the fighter he is today, but otherwise he has lost to every other top fighter he has faced.

Rory McDonald is 1.53 at paddy power, pretty good price tbh 3u
Yeah good shout. All around better odds on paddy power compared to Unibet at the moment.

Treble with Rory, Mgeary and Cheick is 3.62

Bunt are you quoting Rory @1.53 on Paddy Power as of now? I am onnly seeing 1.40 :(

Yes. Terrible low volume fighter. Huddleston basically KO'd him right at the end of r3. Kongo is going to do what he always does take him down and lay on him.

That's convinced me to lock in a 5u play on Kongo/Rory @+110
Planning to attend this and I like to make my live in person plays a bit juicier!!

Last edited:
Bunt are you quoting Rory @1.53 on Paddy Power as of now? I am onnly seeing 1.40 :(
I only managed to catch it at 1.46 unfortunately but it has been fluctuating a lot. Hopefully late money comes in from UK casuals on Daley and it may shift again.

6u on rory so far between 1.3 and 1.4. think im gonna do couple more if can get some more down in that range. rory does a great job of keeping out of danger of big shots. woodley didn't come close and that was at boxing range all fight. ellenberger didnt come close to catching him. rory controls the range too well. i dont believe daleys wide shots will cause him trouble and will be able to avoid them. the nose doesn't concern me personally and daley aint gonna be popping it with a jab or straight rights anyways. need to listen to some interview to see how rorys last year has gone but if hes been injury free im expecting an even better version. the takedown is going to be there very easy as well if he chooses. looking at daleys recent fights he was taken down at will. the ko could come too. daley was hurt a few times in the lima fight. if rory rocks him a touch he will finish him imo

Last edited:
Grrr, missed openers last night. I don't know if I would've bet any, tho... Nothing right now...

What the heck are people talking about calling mcgeary and Vassell scrubs? Both guys bring a lot to the table.

I'm prolly gonna bet Vassell at some point. His standup is bad but he's got some good takedowns and mcgeary definitely can be put on his back...

Wow. If we get props, looks like I'll get Rory dec at better than evens when the over is -160. Please god gimme props. That'll be a 5u bet. Otherwise hitting the over and parlaying Rory with Liam.

Would also like play Kongo dec

listening to the mma hr i think we might get a rory whos gonna look to force a finish a bit more than before. think thats the play here at these odds.

listening to the mma hr i think we might get a rory whos gonna look to force a finish a bit more than before. think thats the play here at these odds.

you think rory's gonna get a finish cause he says he wants to?

Back