Bellator 179 - MacDonald vs Daley - London

Guys please no spoilers but kongo fight has already happened?!

I have a stream for the fights if people want.... although it's still 30mins before it starts (not live, tape delay) smh

If anyone wants to stalk this thread i'll provide live updates

Kongo vs Sakai round 1
Supposedly very very boring and Sakai prob edged it

PLEASE NO TWITTER SPOILERS

please use the spoiler tag if you are discussing the live results.

I'm taking it upon myself to say that it is OK to discuss the results when they are shown on channel 5 (1 hour tape delay).

KONGO VS SAKAI SPOILER

Supposedly an absolutely horrendous fight with nothing but staring and hugging that the crowd boo'd loudly the whole time. Twitter spoilers ftw, happy I don't have to worry about watching that one.

Kongo wins via split decision

Fight is happening as we speak. Ill post spoiler result soon

KONGO VS SAKAI SPOILER

Supposedly an absolutely horrendous fight with nothing but staring and hugging that the crowd boo'd loudly the whole time. Twitter spoilers ftw, happy I don't have to worry about watching that one.

Thanks man !

KONGO VS SAKAI SPOILER

Thanks JB

Nice. Now we are good, just need either Rory or the over for profit.

KONGO VS SAKAI SPOILER

where are u watching it?

Back