Bellator 179 Averages 607k Viewers

Had to look up 158 to get why they were being compared. 158 was also a London card with the following lineup:
View attachment 231921
If my memory serves me right, wasn't Gallagher taken off this card so he could be part of their first Ireland show? Wouldn't really affect the ratings much I'm sure, but thought It was worth a mention.

Still though. That's a solid difference in ratings, even with MVP falling out due to injury.

I remember hearing That those 158 ratings were solid, so I'm guessing a higher average with a much higher peak is very encouraging.

Crazy it did almost as many viewers in the UK as it did in the U.S

The product needs to be better.

The product needs to be better.

Very true. Two many low interest cards in between interesting cards that still need work.

I honestly believe they put on a few to many cards and it really brings down the quality overall.

solid numbers.

Really?

They do similar peak numbers for many of there events with much lesser name value fighters. Chances are with what they pay Rory I would think they'd expect he'd pull over 1.0.

Really?

They do similar peak numbers for many of there events with much lesser name value fighters. Chances are with what they pay Rory I would think they'd expect he'd pull over 1.0.

Honestly think these numbers aren't bad in context. The context of the matter is that the show was on 5 hour tape delay. It was heavily marketed towards another country, yey it still did decent numbers in the states.

It did very solid numbers in England, which was their target market.. they drew a solid crowd as well.

Now I think about it, they should had Rory first fight in Bellator in Canada or states. He is the well know fighter among causal compares to Daley.

Back