Bellator 176: Petrosyan vs. Paraschiv [official commentary thread]

Petro beat the brakes off of Paraschiv. If it wasn't for that mouthpiece break it could have been a stoppage.

Petro beat the brakes off of Paraschiv. If it wasn't for that mouthpiece break it could have been a stoppage.

If you watched the fight, until the last 1:20 of the third round, Paraschiv wasn"t in that position. But he opened up too much in third, risking. He was too lazy in the second until the last minute.

One ref had it only 29-27, this means 1 round went to Amansio but only in his opinion.

Last edited:
From public, good quality.

And the other fights.

You actually made a thread for this event? Why doesn't anyone do this with kunlun events?

You actually made a thread for this event? Why doesn't anyone do this with kunlun events?
There you social justice warriors go again! "Why doesn't anyone cares about China? blah, blah, blah. They put on better events than Glory! blah blah blah." Get used to it. Nobody cares about your shitty Asian promotion with no English commentary, that you can only watch on shitty streams.

There you social justice warriors go again! "Why doesn't anyone cares about China? blah, blah, blah. They put on better events than Glory! blah blah blah." Get used to it. Nobody cares about your shitty Asian promotion with no English commentary, that you can only watch on shitty streams.
Bro calm down it was just a joke. Your gonna give yourself a heart attack one of these days.

Here is my thoughts on the fights that I saw

Gaston Bolanos fought down to his competition and didn't look to hot. I believe he is better suited for Muay Thai with his elbows.

Enricko Kehl Vs Moustapha Haida IMO was the best fight on paper and the night. I had Kehl dominating round 3 and win 2 out of 3 Vs Haida. Bad decision on a good fight.

JWP is a very entertaining fighter to watch even at his age of 40. His fight looked like a hockey fight/toughman fight and ended in dramatic high kick ko fashion.

Giorgio Petrosyan won another snoozer. He dominates against lower tier competition and it's not fun to watch. He almost had the finish in round 3 but the reference is a Jack hole. Petrosyan Vs Sittichai 5 rounder would be great.

Who won Kevin Ross, Joe Schilling and Raymond Daniels fights?

Who won Kevin Ross, Joe Schilling and Raymond Daniels fights?
i forgot to add they are on the event in budapest set for next saturday the 14th
Karim Ghajji vs Zoltan Laszak for ww title
Joe Schilling vs Alexandru Negrea
Raymond Daniels vs Gyorfi Csaba
Jorina Baars vs Irene Martins

Because it doesn't seem like the chinese want to market outside china as always. Bellator has a more international feel and ambition.

Well there it is.

Good job Petro.

Wish he could finish more. That was almost a KO for him.
he has broke his hand many times maybe thats the reason he barely finishes guys?

Back