Bellator 175 - King Mo vs Rampage - Illinois

took a unit on gormley-sergei O1.5 +150 as detailed above ^^

took mo -160 1.6u -- should've done some O2.5 -180.. i was slow on the trigger on that one, tried to hit it and it shifted to -210, so passing

prolly passing on the rest, unless sanchez drop ssome or the O2.5 there.. maybe roberts if he gets up higher (but that would be small) and maybe lahat U1.5 if that hits +money, but that would also be small

screw it, 0.5u +120 U1.5 on lahat-carter, too. carter's been subbed 5x, he's a 135'er coming up to 145, he just got subbed in less than 3 mins by 2016 version of miggy torres.. lahat should take him down and tap him.

screw it, 0.5u +120 U1.5 on lahat-carter, too. carter's been subbed 5x, he's a 135'er coming up to 145, he just got subbed in less than 3 mins by 2016 version of miggy torres.. lahat should take him down and tap him.

Lahat can also get flying knee ko'd early ;)

So far have 4.8 units on Mo at +105, line is still available, going to hedge this eventually, trying to decide on the best way to do so, anyone have any suggestions?

Lahat can also get flying knee ko'd early ;)

So far have 4.8 units on Mo at +105, line is still available, going to hedge this eventually, trying to decide on the best way to do so, anyone have any suggestions?

that'd work =P

Rampage looks like he's gonna retire after Saturday...

God damn! Queen Mo is -200 now! +240 it may be time to consider rampage? Man, I just don't know. I want to unload on Mo but scared to death to pay the juice with the new scoring system and Bellator shady scoring system that's always effect.

God damn! Queen Mo is -200 now! +240 it may be time to consider rampage? Man, I just don't know. I want to unload on Mo but scared to death to pay the juice with the new scoring system and Bellator shady scoring system that's always effect.
Mo just got walloped by old and injured Crocop. If Rampage doesn't look crazy fat, hes easily worth a stab if Mo is -200 and/or gets worse

I'm worried about Mo's chin more than the scoring system but that worries me too, -200 is reasonable but if he gets more expensive then I can't participate.

Size difference of the main event participants is concerning. Mo is a great wrestler but how easy is it going to be to take Rampage down and hold him down at this size and weight? How is he going to take Rampage's punches?

The lines on King Mo and Rampage are ridiculous at this point. I was lucky enough to lock a substantial early bet on King Mo at +127 and now the lines have gotten steamed so much I'm seeing Rampage at +190 and +195. No, let me correct myself, now he's a whopping +250 nearly everywhere as I hit refresh on BestFightOdds.

I was initially leaning Mo with Rampage's comments about being unsure about the weight of the fight and his notorious dislike for hard training. But let's face it, Rampage is going to have a significant size advantage here, and there is no guarantee that King Mo will have an easy time taking or keeping Rampage down.

Does no one remember that the last time Mo fought an aging but much bigger heavyweight in Cro Cop in Japan, that he struggled to get the takedown even while wearing wrestling shoes and then got knocked out by the bigger man's heavy hands? No way should the line be this far out of whack, I don't care if Rampage is soft in the middle at the weigh-ins tomorrow or not. He says he's been lifting weights and he's sure to be strong even carrying extra weight. This is absolute madness. I'm locking in the biggest free roll of my life here risking $0 to win $369.75 on Rampage.

I'm letting my mo action ride.. I ain't no dick rider.

Back