Bellator 174 - Budd vs Coenen - Oklahoma

Jesus guys, sorry about the witt recommendation. He clearly won the first 2 rounds and got folded at the start of the third.

Jesus guys, sorry about the witt recommendation. He clearly won the first 2 rounds and got folded at the start of the third.
I thought he clearly lost the second round and I was rooting for him. Witt was good at getting takedowns, just not so great at keeping his opponent down or finishing the submission attempts. At least he has something to work on with his coaches.

Only UK sites I can find that have odds are only for the main and co-main. So on Gonzalez and Coenen.

BJJ guys like Lovato aren't afraid to high kick! He'll make an interesting addition to the Bellator middleweight division where they sorely need new talent.

Wren beginning to look like his old self, lovely throw and suplex.

1-0 Girtz. Hoping he doesn't gas. I'm on o1.5, Girtz dec and goes the distance so if Girtz keeps this up would be a nice start to the weekendd

Girtz doing really well for a much smaller guy. Good speed. Hope he can keep it up.

That weight diference. Gonzalez just powering to his feet, smh.

Knew with that weight weight difference I should've played Gonz dec instead. Smfh. 2-1 Gonz, solid fight.

I've got it 29-28 Girtz, r2 was close though, I can see it going either way. He landed more and got a few brief takedowns.

All depends on how round 2 is scored.

If Girtz wins that its kinda bullshit decision. Draw at best.

Definitely 29-28 Gonzalez, 30-26 is hilarious.

Back