Bellator 174 - Budd vs Coenen - Oklahoma

Any guess if they'll release odds for the other two fights?

Any guess if they'll release odds for the other two fights?

my guess is no, but obviously i'm not 100% sure. if the cancellations happened tomorrow for some reason, i'd say for sure no. but 24 hours out, maaaaaybe we get some?

the lovato one was a replacement fighter, too, all kinds of weird shit. and he looked like he was way freakin undersized (the new guy)

God forbid I have to watch a fight without any action on it!

Luckily they had a few decent prelim fights so the two they moved up to the main card in Wren/Pizzolato and Lovato Jr./Hackman should be entertaining at least even with no action on the line. But that is seriously lame that Rhodes and Taimanglo missed weight by so much that their opponents would not take the fights. It's not like someone is sick. Kendall is huge and Rhodes isn't primarily a wrestler, why wouldn't he take 20% to fight Rhodes in this co-main event spot even if he came in several pounds overweight and hope to get show money and a win bonus?

Bet the farm on my boy jason witt via sub. He trains with some very good fighters here in kc, and he's probably the hungriest fighter on this card.

He's a strong stocky WW and a very good wrestler. Subs are his finish of choice.

how much confidence do you have in him, 1.67 on a euro bookie

they have pretty similar records

gabriella holloway looks pretty bad on paper, does she have a chance @ +400, I would love to fade dufresne

small stab on e ducote +150

lovato 1.27 is parlay material for those who likes that stuff

gabriella holloway looks pretty bad on paper, does she have a chance @ +400, I would love to fade dufresne

small stab on e ducote +150

lovato 1.27 is parlay material for those who likes that stuff

Ducote sounds like a great play, she is solid. Isn't she from there, too?

how much confidence do you have in him, 1.67 on a euro bookie

they have pretty similar records
I don't know the conversion rate between American and Euro bookies. Either way, smash his moneyline for more comfort if you aren't confident in him snagging a sub. It's only a matter of time before Witt is in the ufc.

I don't know the conversion rate between American and Euro bookies. Either way, smash his moneyline for more comfort if you aren't confident in him snagging a sub. It's only a matter of time before Witt is in the ufc.
Its 150 to win 100

On paper they look pretty similar, your boy recently lossed to dakota so Im hesitent on pulling the trigger

Its 150 to win 100

On paper they look pretty similar, your boy recently lossed to dakota so Im hesitent on pulling the trigger
Not sure what happened in that fight, as I haven't spoken to him since then.

No shame in losing to dakota though.

Fernando Gonzales has been in a lot of close fights......

How in the hell has BELLATOR pulled this sneaky shit off where Marloes Coenen is fighting for the strap coming off a submission loss to Alexis Dufresne. The same Alexis Dufresne that those sneaky bastards have hid on the undercard lol
{<huh}

Please still give us props cause I want that +3xx Girtz dec bad.

How in the hell has BELLATOR pulled this sneaky shit off where Marloes Coenen is fighting for the strap coming off a submission loss to Alexis Dufresne. The same Alexis Dufresne that those sneaky bastards have hid on the undercard lol
{<huh}

That fight was in Idaho on the Worst bellator card ever. No one even remembers it.

Makes no sense though.

{<huh}
Yeah pretty lame but Dufresne missed weight by like 5 lbs when they fought so I am guessing that would be their (albeit shady) justification.

Back