Bellator 173 - McGeary vs Fields.. i mean.. Filipovic.. i mean.. mcdermott - Ireland

i got parke at around -280 on unibet (still not good obviously lol).

i feel dirty for placing this: parke, lohore, mcgeary £50 returns £111.

I took this too, only got £30 for £58, but it seems fairy solid, can't see any of these guys losing

I thought bellator would of added a few more names to this card tbh, they have a good chance to gain some traction in this part of the world.

Medvedosky +600? Yes please. I mean, Gallaghers opponents have combined record of 11-14, atleast Medvedosky has fought some good (atleast better than that) competition.

hey man, off topic but do you speak hebrew by any chance?

No
Mcgeary and Parke are basically locks, only fighters you can trust on this Bellator/BAMMA card. And Don't be surprised if James Gallagher loses, he's just as terrible as his opponent, no reason for him to be the price he his, just riding the SBG hype I guess but he looks like a bum when he fights, I'm not touching that fight though but Medvedovsky might be worth a bet.

Redmond has some skills, actually. He's up to +490. I don't think Parke is a stone-cold lock

I might stab at Medved, too, but super small if so.

Redmond has some skills, actually. He's up to +490. I don't think Parke is a stone-cold lock

I might stab at Medved, too, but super small if so.
Yeah Redmond isn't a total bum but he is outmatched everywhere and he isn't dangerous enough anywhere to make me worry too much. He has three toe hold wins because he fights low level guys, that kind of stuff won't work on someone of Parke's calibre. I'm not touching Medvedovsky but GL, Gallagher is terrible but good chance we see some home cooking if this goes to the scorecards, I'd put my money on that.

Last edited:
Hit all the dogs for sngs. Without any research these prices seem outta line.

Hit that jewish fella +650 and +725 for 0.8u

Bella 173 Risk: 203
mcgeary-mcdermott U1.5: 165 for 100
medvedovsky +550: 18 for 99
redmond +490: 20 for 98
---

don't exactly expect the two small plays to hit, but /shrug

just lol @ these lines. parke -1050? and he's gotten more action than redmond?

gallagher up over -1000?? kavanagh now -700 and up?? i grant you, these LOOK to be cherry-picked opponents for the irish people. we know nothing about the 1-1 french girl and medvedev looked a bit weak vs georgi, looks to be primarily a grappler (which is gallagher's strength).. but man have you guys seen kavanagh? she's soooo unathletic. she's a big girl with some hands and some strength, but she's slow as hell..

people are gonna pay for all this juice they're paying for lately, imo.

mcgeary -1500 is hilarious, too, tho that one is more justified than the other two. he's so much more proven and he's got an opponent who's taking it on a couple days' notice.

will all of the giant favorites win? mcgeary/gallagher/kavanagh/parke? yea, probably... but parlaying all four of them right now on 5d costs over -200.

^^Happy to play these steep dogs and pretty sure at least 1 hits.

This juice be crazy!

Medvedovsky is +699 on Pinnacle ... I had to take these odds vs. arrogant and unproven kid.

Bella 173 Risk: 203
mcgeary-mcdermott U1.5: 165 for 100
medvedovsky +550: 18 for 99
redmond +490: 20 for 98
---

don't exactly expect the two small plays to hit, but /shrug
added 74/40 lahore -185 hehe, i'm degenning it up a bit here. should've just left my mcgeary U1.5 and been done w/it.

My only bet of the entire card is to win 1u on the Fletcher/Lohore o1.5.

I don't think any of the dogs are worth it. Iony is too tiny, and Kavanagh has abnormal power for a girl. McDermott seems too terrible at times. Medvedovsky is way too flakey.

I'm tailing the Lohore leans, hope I don't regret it.

Bellator 173
Risk $355.25

Liam McGeary/Brett McDermott Under 1½ (-215) $86.00 for $40.00
Kirill Medvedovski (+600) vs James Gallagher $40.00 for $240.00
Sinead Kavanagh/Iony Razafiarison Under 2½ (+100) $50.00 for $50.00
Alex Lohore (-164) vs Colin Fletcher ~$179.25 for ~$109.30

I'm 1u on Lohore -158
0.5u on Medvedovsky +580.

Kirill is a brown belt in bjj, gallagher is a purple belt. If Kirill's didnt get his brown belt from happy meal his jiu jitsu should be slightly better. not saying there is a huge gap between purple and brown but still. depends of the instructor also.

I shoulda bet Lahore. I was too late... GG Lahore bettors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back