Bellator 173 - McGeary vs Fields.. i mean.. Filipovic.. i mean.. mcdermott - Ireland

MAIN CARD (Spike TV, 9pm ET)

Brett McDermott +600
Liam McGeary -1200

Over 1.5 +125
Under 1.5 -165

Kirill Medvedovsky +335
James Gallagher -505

Over 2.5 -120
Under 2.5 -120

Iony Razafiarison +335
Sinead Kavanagh -505

Over 2.5 -140
Under 2.5 +100

Colin Fletcher +150
Alex Lohore -190

Over 1.5 -180
Under 1.5 +140

-------------

taking mcgeary U1.5 -165.

no bets elsewhere. i don't know jack-shit about razafiarison or lohore.

gallagher is way overrated IMO but medvedovsky isn't the guy to exploit gallagher's poor standup or wrestling. he's a bjj guy, himself.

so yea. it's now mcdermott in vs mcgeary

Probably look to play Mcd r1. A guy coming in with no camp still has on ok chance to get a flash KO. McGeary has a good lookin record but he isn't that polished.

EZ you got some voodoo shit going on bro. Those lines aint even up on 5d.
69337517.jpg

^^ yeah but thats what I am saying ....how the fuck do you know!

EZ bringing some jewish kaballah magic up in here.

PS. also like the under for main event and otherwise playing just dogs on this card.

^^ i'm a spy for tony and 5d, it should be obvious by now

( mmaoddsbreaker.com is the answer )

1.65u mcgeary U1.5 -165

1.65u mcgeary U1.5 -165

Do they have some sort of alert feature or do you just check the page constantly?

Main event ends up being a catchweight as smallish heavyweight Brett McDermott steps in on just a few days notice and weighing in at 218 pounds to McGeary's 211. I missed the better price at the opener, but McDermott looked like a guy who stepped in on short notice at the weigh-ins.

Liam McGeary/Brett McDermott Under 1½ (-215) $86.00 for $40.00

reminder: this is in ireland tomorrow.. it's listed as normal time for us (9 ET on spike) -- but i believe it's happening 5 or so hours prior to that. so the betting lines are prolly gone accordingly

reminder: this is in ireland tomorrow.. it's listed as normal time for us (9 ET on spike) -- but i believe it's happening 5 or so hours prior to that. so the betting lines are prolly gone accordingly

lol I forgot. I would have returned home from work on Friday excited to watch it only to find out that its over....

great now I have nothing to look forward to this wknd. maybe we will get GLORY lines.

1.65u mcgeary U1.5 -165

hey man, off topic but do you speak hebrew by any chance?

parke -530

shit lines :(

i got parke at around -280 on unibet (still not good obviously lol).

i feel dirty for placing this: parke, lohore, mcgeary £50 returns £111.

Mcgeary and Parke are basically locks, only fighters you can trust on this Bellator/BAMMA card. And Don't be surprised if James Gallagher loses, he's just as terrible as his opponent, no reason for him to be the price he his, just riding the SBG hype I guess but he looks like a bum when he fights, I'm not touching that fight though but Medvedovsky might be worth a bet.

Had to take a stab in Gallagher's opponent at +600, he didn't look that good in his last fight!

Back