Bellator 172: Thomson vs. Pitbull (7pm ET Prelims-9pm Main Card) Discussion - Fedor vs Mitrione off.

Hopefully the UFC card delivers tomorrow...

Didn't realize Thomson is 38.. Patricky is not elite but he's in his prime and has heavy hands, it's understandable Josh lost. Love the Pitbull bros. tho, they are good guys and Bellator is lucky to have 'em.

Didn't Chandler nearly decapitate this fool last year or was that his brother? Oh well they're both the same so hope Chandler takes his head off.
why the hate on the pitbull brothers?

they're a bit stupid, but...

Lately it seems like the viewer is either left disappointed by Bellator and bored by the ufc. Ugh.

How the fuck does his car completely burn up from driving through the woods? Lol

He said he thought he hit a stump... Best part was him trying the little fire extinguisher, then 2 minutes later its a full on burnination. haha.

I kinda feel a bit bad for saying all those things about Mitrione poisoning himself on purpose and not having a stone now that Belllator has come out and said that he announced it to them 3 days earlier....

<Fedor23>

okay but sarcasm is hard to pull off on Sherdog; because so so many people on here are idiots.

That's okay, I contribute my fair share of passion, knowledge and intellectual discussion on here from the looks of it. If I want to heckle and joke from time to time, I'll do it because it amuses me.

Bellator needs to get some more guys so they can avoid all these silly rematches & trilogies...I mean shit.

Why can Bellator NEVER have a legit ending mainefuckingvent? lmao.

Because their main events include old men, corrupt judges, and/or fixed fights depending on the main event in question.

bellator is questionable at times. kimbo/dada5000 was a side show. and king mo should be pissed. boring fight but he def beat rampage lol.

This is karma for putting on all those Kimbo main events. How much you guys wanna bet that Chael vs Wand will get signed but will also end up not happening somehow.

They had 4 fights after the tv main event. One of them ended with a brutal ridiculous ko. Too bad it wasnt televised.

Fedor def. Mitrione via TKO (kidney stone)
Or would you say Matt submitted?

Back