Bellator 172 - Fedor vs Mitrione - San Jose

2 things I noticed:

1. Josh Thomson looks like he has a golf ball inside of his right kneecap (it's when he is taking his pants off to weigh in).
2. Mitrione's left collarbone is popping out pretty far (it's in the sequence when he stands next to Fedor and then moves away and walks away at an angle).

Probably just old injuries that don't bother them anymore, but it's something that stuck out to me.

Bella 172 Risk: 775
Fedor +150: 100 for 150
freire +202: 150 for 302.50 / freire DEC: 30 for 105 / O2.5: 310 for 200
kongo-thompson O1.5: 135 for 100
alonso +265: 50 for 132.50
---

might be set, i guess

c'mon, pitbull dec...

Not Kongo dec is -160. This line seems off to me. It's HW so of course the power is there on both sides to end the fight at any point. I think there's value in this line.

FWIW, fight doesn't go distance is also -160 so obviously nobody should bet that right now, just take the NOT Kongo by dec prop and you get free coverage of a Thompson dec or a draw.

Alonso isn't very good (and in addition trains at his own gym so probably isn't getting pushed at all in camp, etc.) but I'm gonna take a stab like EZ is on him anyway at +275 and a little one on his itd at +420. I just seriously don't know at this point if Kos' chin can take even one halfway decent shot and not have him crumple in a heap.

Meathead nearly +100
200.webp

thats how i see this fight :) wish i hit fedor when he was in the +150 range

Matt ITD is 2.10, might have to play that.

Money a lot on Fedor now... Fixed is coming again!

No way I should be on Matt for 3u but if he makes quick and easy work of Fedor, I would be shaking my head.

How is this a coinflip when one guy is 21 lbs. heavier? Fedor with a short camp.

It is a HW fight so anything can happen but Matt is clearly the right side based on available info.

Mitrione is going to give Fedor a violent and fast death tonight
I've already got a significant play on Mitrione but at like -150, really didn't expect the line to move the way it did. Now that the number is even better I'm super tempted to add more, I think the line is way off but at the end of the day it's a Bellator heavyweight fight.

I don't think Mitrione looked great in his last two fights, he was being overly aggressive against Oli Thompson and he got tagged a bunch. Fedor has always had a nasty right hand, if Mitrione is too aggressive like he was vs Thompson then I wouldn't be surprised to see Fedor put him down but it seems like a bit of a long shot. Apparently Fedor had a 3 week camp according to Karim Zidan of Bloody Elbow. The value on Mitrione here is huge, Henry Hooft will be in his corner (fact), Lytle too I'm assuming.

I think Mitrione demolishes Fedor and does so easily, I don't think Fedor can take the punches, we saw what Maldonaldo did and we know what Mitrione can do.

Added a U on Matt @1.90, 3U in total. Did not see this line movement coming.

Added a U on Matt @1.90, 3U in total. Did not see this line movement coming.
holy fuck thanks for telling about the line movement. really unexpected yes. thought public would smash Mitrione.

parlayed Karl Amassou(cage w)/Koscheck/Thomson/Mitrione 300 to win 1572

holy fuck thanks for telling about the line movement. really unexpected yes. thought public would smash Mitrione.

The line is amazing, I really thought Matts would just get worse. Who bets Fedor at even money?

Back