Bellator 172 - Fedor vs Mitrione - San Jose

I actually think KOS is parlay fodder. Bellator invested a lot in him for this fight and KOS handpicked Alonso. I think KOS and Bellator think KOS cruises here. I don't love KOS as a fighter but this is one time I advocate him as parlay fodder.

I am parlaying him and Meathead for 2 units.

he may cruise but KOS and Parlay fodder is not something i would ever use in the same sentence :D

i really want to play the punk here, he should roll pitbull who is a level below him. my only concerns are his age and the long layoff. he looked good at the weigh ins which is encouraging.

Kos had to get some sort of secondary medicals done. Def not parlay fodder. Might small stab the other guy to win itd

Prop prices are so garbage. Expected Kongo dec +200 at least. Played it still at +160 and Thomson dec +124 even though Patricky dec +300 was very enticing

i took pitbull +350 dec (missed +400)

man i'm gonna toss some $ on alonso at some point, pure kosch(in)eck fade. anyone have weigh-in vid? wanna see if alonso looked ok at 170

i took pitbull +350 dec (missed +400)

man i'm gonna toss some $ on alonso at some point, pure kosch(in)eck fade. anyone have weigh-in vid? wanna see if alonso looked ok at 170
If this was anywhere but Thomson's hometown I think I would've played that Patricky dec line instead. I'm usually very weary about paying too much mind to hometown scoring possibilities, but I have a strong feeling all the time Thomson spends hugging against the cage will be scored in his favor

Press conference and weigh-ins starting shortly:

Mitrione heading towards even money. Yes please, Imma take that.

Screw this. Fedor or Meathead need to make my mind up!
I suggest waiting, seems like it gonna be evens or close. Personally like Mitrione at that price but a play on the HW #2 GOAT isnt bad either.

Guys I know that Kos his fade material these days, but please don't go too much on Alonso. Seriously, I've watched him fight a few times and he is flat out terrible. I mean, he is basically a low level grappler with no punching power. Even at 38 years old and coming off injury and why are you off, Josh should run through this guy like a hot knife through butter. The athletic and skill discrepancy is Grand Canyon sized lol c. I understand everyone's houses in C to play Josh, but seriously, Alonso is just bad. If Josh loses this fight, he is beyond shot.

Guys I know that Kos his fade material these days, but please don't go too much on Alonso. Seriously, I've watched him fight a few times and he is flat out terrible. I mean, he is basically a low level grappler with no punching power. Even at 38 years old and coming off injury and why are you off, Josh should run through this guy like a hot knife through butter. The athletic and skill discrepancy is Grand Canyon sized lol c. I understand everyone's houses in C to play Josh, but seriously, Alonso is just bad. If Josh loses this fight, he is beyond shot.

When will you be posting your reasoning for picking Fedor over Mitrione ?

you have to wonder how much of that athletic ability there is left though? he is 39 and i could not find a single picure of him training since he last fought 2 years ago.. he looked in good shape though gotta give him that

He uses his reach pretty well, which Koscheck sucks against, and has hurt many of his opponents on the feet. Has some decent subs as well. Versus a guy who hasn't won a fight in 5 years and is at a gym where you can be sure he's not evolving, I'm on him for 2u at +255.

Back