Bellator 172 - Fedor vs Mitrione - San Jose

Josh Thomson -250
Patricky Freire +170

Cheick Kongo -370
Oli Thompson +245

Josh Koscheck -217
Mauricio Alonso +155
Damn Thomson hasn't fought in over a year and is getting up there in age. Wasn't expecting him to be so juiced. Also, who is this Mauricio Alonso guy and why is he only +155? Is betsafe fading Kos' chin that hard?

I have 2 strong leans for props. Hope I get a good price

Damn Thomson hasn't fought in over a year and is getting up there in age. Wasn't expecting him to be so juiced. Also, who is this Mauricio Alonso guy and why is he only +155? Is betsafe fading Kos' chin that hard?

I have 2 strong leans for props. Hope I get a good price

Patrick Friere moving up a weight is probably why line is what it is.

Mauricio Alonso is not good whatsoever, I'm taking Kos at that price.

if it was patricio i would bet 20 units at that price across all books =P

Does anyone else think that even the lesser brother Patricky is worth a small bet at +170 against the 2017 version of Josh Thomson?

Does anyone else think that even the lesser brother Patricky is worth a small bet at +170 against the 2017 version of Josh Thomson?
If those are the same prices we get for 5d, i'd prefer to play the over if possible but if not than Patricky dec it is for me. Can't touch Thomson above -200. Out for so long, up there in age, and I was anything but impressed with him vs the last bum he fought. If Patricky can avoid being hugged on the fence he can definitely edge the striking.

Patrick Friere moving up a weight is probably why line is what it is.

Mauricio Alonso is not good whatsoever, I'm taking Kos at that price.

Bellator overpaid for a damn near 40 year old Kos but they're not going to let him lose this fight. I am thinking a Fedor/Kos parlay for a little action just for fun.

Seriously guys who ever is betting Fedor. Tell me why. Maldonado isnt even top 15 LHW and you saw what he did to Fedor. Mitrone would be near top 10 if he was at UFC. It aint gonna end well for Fedor.

Fedor got destroyed by Maldonaldo, first round should have been a 10-7, guy is a total shell of himself. Fedor should be like +400 here.

Mitrione is too big and too fast and he's a much superior striker at this point. Don't see Fedor getting passed the second round, he won't be able to take the punches, this is a massive mismatch.

Seriously guys who ever is betting Fedor. Tell me why. Maldonado isnt even top 15 LHW and you saw what he did to Fedor. Mitrone would be near top 10 if he was at UFC. It aint gonna end well for Fedor.

i know he won the fight in the end but mitrione was basically knocked out by seumanutafa hwo is not even ranked top50 and meathead has zero ground game not excatly someone who i would trust as a favorite

Last edited:
i know he won the fight in the end but mitrione was basically knocked out by seumanutafa hwo is not even ranked top50 and he has zero ground game not excatly someone who i would trust as a favorite

Plus he had a competitive fight with Olly Thompson, Olly bloody Thompson.

I refuse to pay juice on this fight. Fedor via underdog

You'e hugely underrating Malbabo, he has far better boxing than Mitrione (he's 24-0) . Mitrione is nowhere near as crisp in that department and Fedor could catch him. Im saying Mitrione isnt as safe as people are suggesting.

You'e hugely underrating Malbabo, he has far better boxing than Mitrione (he's 24-0) . Mitrione is nowhere near as crisp in that department and Fedor could catch him. Im saying Mitrione isnt as safe as people are suggesting.
His boxing record is a joke though, he never fought anyone good, total can crusher. I guarantee Mitrione's striking will be far more effective than Fabio's. Fedor isn't the same guy he used to be, not even close. This fight is going to be very one sided, very surprised at the line.

Kosh + Thomson? Need to watch tape on their opponents but seems reasonable albeit both are nearing 40 and Kos hasn't won a fight for 5 years albeit against elite comp.

i know he won the fight in the end but mitrione was basically knocked out by seumanutafa hwo is not even ranked top50 and meathead has zero ground game not excatly someone who i would trust as a favorite

This ^^^

Kosh + Thomson? Need to watch tape on their opponents but seems reasonable albeit both are nearing 40 and Kos hasn't won a fight for 5 years albeit against elite comp.

Why do you insist on parlaying everything? Hehe

OB And MMA Expert on Meathead, confidence increase Fedor..

Back