Bellator 165 - Chandler vs Bendo - San Jose

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/Bellator-165-Chandler-vs-Henderson-54909

f05d893e10a74379af020634ac6c780d.png

5573.png

so freakin annoyed that this is on the same day as the two ufc's instead of friday like normal. very solid main card, too. above average bellator.

NO bellator 165 spoilers in either of the ufn 99 or ufn 100 threads, please. keep bellator in here only.

thanks!

On Chandler ML -185 for 1u. Benson is done at an elite level

I wonder if the price on Chandler over Bendo will get better or worse than the current -185. Seeing Miesha Tate retire all of a sudden made me think. Would not be surprised if Henderson loses this weekend in his second attempt at a post UFC belt and retires to join the military like he was talking about last year. Likewise, Ronda gets smashed by Nunes and retires to have Browne's babies like she talked about.

i'm completely lost on how to play bendo-chandler. can i plz have chandler at evens? thanks!

i'm completely lost on how to play bendo-chandler. can i plz have chandler at evens? thanks!

I'm happy to take the current line. Where is Bendo gonna win this one? He has no chance of finishing, will almost certainly be outstruck, and won't be able to grapple. He's gonna need another injury.

Chandler seems more motivated as well.

I'm happy to take the current line. Where is Bendo gonna win this one? He has no chance of finishing, will almost certainly be outstruck, and won't be able to grapple. He's gonna need another injury.

Chandler seems more motivated as well.

Thats what we said vs Pitbull and that turned out to be my most expensive betting night ever. Just saying...

Isn't chandler a counter striker? I may have him mixed up with another chandler, but bendo could win with activity, forward pressure etc.

Isn't chandler a counter striker? I may have him mixed up with another chandler, but bendo could win with activity, forward pressure etc.

Chandler can be plenty offensive, I wouldn't call him a counterstriker

And bendo hasn't shown that activity level in a while.. pitbull is definitely a counterstriker, and bendo couldn't get anything going in the 8 mins or whatever.

Man I'm still salty. Line of the year busted in fluke of the year hehe

Don't care, will still go big on Chandler at -200 or over. I give Bendo maybe a 25% chance of winning if not lower

Chandler decision all day. Just hope it opens around +130ish

oh good idea, maybe even o3.5 -180 isn't that bad, actually. i like that more than chandler ML, which is similarly priced

2U Michael Chandler.

I feel he has the better Striking and Wrestling.
Bendo probably has the better cardio but Chandler has gone 5 hard rounds a few times.

i'm just gonna throw this out there

who's the fighter that most resembles bendo in an mma sense? will brooks, unquestionably. same kinda build, same style, everything.

now, brooks is younger in mma... but...

i'm just gonna throw this out there

who's the fighter that most resembles bendo in an mma sense? will brooks, unquestionably. same kinda build, same style, everything.

now, brooks is younger in mma... but...

Exactly. Chandler looks best when he can get finishes. He hasn't won a decision since 2011 and he's never won a 5 round decision. Benson is incredibly tough to finish. Not sure why everyone is loving Chandler here. I'd be surprised if this fight isn't competitive.

Exactly. Chandler looks best when he can get finishes. He hasn't won a decision since 2011 and he's never won a 5 round decision. Benson is incredibly tough to finish. Not sure why everyone is loving Chandler here. I'd be surprised if this fight isn't competitive.

well, matchup aside, people are down on bendo in general, he's had two terrible performances in bellator so far, albeit against good opposition

Back