Bellator 164 - Koreshkov vs Lima II - Israel

i don't think i'd play any 170 on the planet over lima at -200.. maybe maia..

He's a talented fighter, I just don't rate him as highly as you do I guess. Top 10 guy? Yeah. But levels below Maia, Wonderboy, Koreshkov, Askren imo. I'd play any of those guys -200. I'd play Condit, Lawler, maybe Woodley -160 against him too. Maybe others I'm forgetting.

Not going big on this card as I'm not going to even be watching "live" on tape delay Friday evening. I agree with EZ, Lima near 2 to 1 has value if he comes in healthy. Lahat & Cleve probably goes the distance. I'm making small stabs at + money on the under 1½ and under 2½ with Georgi hopefully subbing his opponent early as he is wont to do over more well known competition and Lena finishing her Venezuelan opponent pretty clearly brought in to make her look good before the mid third round.

Bellator 164
Risk $344.90

Douglas Lima (+190) vs Andrey Koreshkov $100.00 for $190.00
Noad Lahat/Scott Cleve Over 2½ (-175) $87.50 for $50.00
Georgi Karakhanyan/Kirill Medvedovski Under 1½ (+135) $74.07 for $100.00
Lena Ovchynnikova/Karla Benitez Under 2½ (+120) $83.33 for $100.00

He's a talented fighter, I just don't rate him as highly as you do I guess. Top 10 guy? Yeah. But levels below Maia, Wonderboy, Koreshkov, Askren imo. I'd play any of those guys -200. I'd play Condit, Lawler, maybe Woodley -160 against him too. Maybe others I'm forgetting.

at -200 i'd play maia and wonderboy.. but that's it. i'm not saying i'd take lima over all of them at evens, but i wouldn't play -200 against him unless it was those two guys...

at -200 i'd play maia and wonderboy.. but that's it. i'm not saying i'd take lima over all of them at evens, but i wouldn't play -200 against him unless it was those two guys...

I could be off, but I don't think you tend to pay that type of juice very often at all do you? I mean, I'm not a big fan of betting a lot of -200 or worse guys either, but I think you are even more stingy than I am when it comes to that? If I'm right in that assessment, I'd say that plays into this discussion too.

And you think Lima is a little better than I think he is. This is his fight where he determines if he's legit one of the best handful in the world, or just another good fighter. He could very well prove me wrong.

I could be off, but I don't think you tend to pay that type of juice very often at all do you? I mean, I'm not a big fan of betting a lot of -200 or worse guys either, but I think you are even more stingy than I am when it comes to that? If I'm right in that assessment, I'd say that plays into this discussion too.

And you think Lima is a little better than I think he is. This is his fight where he determines if he's legit one of the best handful in the world, or just another good fighter. He could very well prove me wrong.

Correct, I don't lay -200 and up hardly ever. You freakin HAVE to be right to lay that $ if you ask me.. my strategy has always been that if you wanna back a big or huge favorite, you outta know how he's gonna win, so just play the right props

Oh fuckkk forgot this is today and on tape delay tomorrow. Hope we get props soon

I haven't seen a weigh-in video on YouTube or even a text report.

5d no lines at all yet?

man do we have to wait till tomorrow to get the results or will they be available before the replay goes live?

Yet? The lines probably already got pulled considering the card is starting live in Israel shortly.

Damn I forget about the time change and didn't get any bets in before they got pulled..... boo

please keep all bellator results in this thread, thanks

gonna watch it tomorrow night on spike

man do we have to wait till tomorrow to get the results or will they be available before the replay goes live?
I'm sure Twitter or someplace will have results later if you want to know.

Yet? The lines probably already got pulled considering the card is starting live in Israel shortly.

Freaking garbage. Weren't there last night when I checked either. Oh well.

Back