Bellator 162 - Shlemenko vs Grove - Memphis

Seems like all a decent fighter would have to do to beat Lashley is get past the first round.

Seems like all a decent fighter would have to do to beat Lashley is get past the first round.
yeah, I thought my over bet would hit when I saw Lashley breathing heavy. Kongo, King Mo, anyone else decent on Bellator roster would beat Lashley

Are lashley & Bellator waiting until hes 50 before he goes against their top guys?

Grove decision would be quite nice here.

I think hes gonna be competitive. Obviously concerned that he gets hurt by some body shots later or some spinning shit that he doesn't see coming, but I think it's gonna be a scrap.

Prolly 20 mins till the last fight ...

Chael is gonna run Tito over here... verbally...

God tito that was cringe city...

Tito has a gift with words

No glory lines on 5dimes is there? Bummer. I'm throwing a u on Shlemenko ITD for acton.

Tito, Tito, Tito.

"all I hear is gas coming out of his ass. And it's not his butt."

"I got him right about here."
<Tito picks up a juice box>
"And on January 21st chael sonnen"
<hits juice box>
"Is gonna get SMASHED. AS THE WAY I DO inside the cage!"

-tito ortiz

Grove was off balance when Shlemenko got the KD.

Grove needs to stay off the cage and keep applying pressure. He'll get Shlemenko tired this way and possibly win ITD.

Kendall had some moments in round 1, but 10-9 Storm.

Omg what a round

Thought Shlemenko was gonna cruise after first min.. then thought he was gonna tap him with his patented standing guillotine... Then thought grove HAD him!!

Awesome fucking round

Nicely done

Liked Shlemenko's body shot GNP at the end there. Just because your opponents hurt doesn't mean you should only hit his head.

Fucking grove how does he not roll to guard there, all his experience.. minute from the over...

Heavyweight gnp defense. Helplessly stick your leg up .. Wth.

Back