@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/Bellator-161-Kongo-vs-Johnson-54001

afa238107bf643bcbc1fe1d48fa71e07.png

SUPER exited for Campos / Chan.. That will be a banger, hope we get lines

VERY strong lean for the main which I think will have an OK price

Yankova...

U8gHfx.gif

kinda like kakai, warren kinda shot... idk on -150, tho. maybe o2.5 -150.

kongo for sure is the play for me at +125. yea, tony 'puddings' (mma analysis shoutout?) is a pretty reliable lnp'er but he shouldn't be -165 here, no way imo. if anything, do O2.5 -170 at almost the same price, way safer than johnson ML at -165, i dont' see him finishing kongo at all.

no clue who arteaga is.

don't remembr seeing djamil chan, either...

Fuckkkk wanted better than -170 on the over for the main event. Think i'll just parlay it with the over for the Warren fight

1u to win 1.5u parlay of o2.5 for main and co main

Also really like that Warren is a dog (for now). I'll happily play him by decision at +2xx if I can get that. I don't like Tony Johnson's moneyline price at all, but i'll also stab him to win by decision at +150 or better if I can get it

took 2u kongo +125

0.6u kakai -120
0.75u kakai-warren O2.5 -150

Also degen stabbed o1.5 for the chick fight at -130 and might throw some dog money on that one too

0.5u campos-chan U1.5 +140

campos has been fighting like a madman. it's not a coincidence that the former decision machine has had 5 striaght U1.5 fights

chan looks willing to throw down, too

Warren, Campos, and Johnson for me. Kakai has always been overrated.

Wow. Johnson the dog now. I'll take it. Think he hugs Kongo all night long.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I missed Kongo at + money. I really thought he was going to open as the favorite. I also took the under 1½ for .5u in the Campos/Chan fight at +140. Now trying to decide if I should bet Kongo now at -130 or if the line bounces back.

I kinda like Johnson. Looking at his record he has been in there with some tough guys including DC.

Kongo is a guy that is nice to fade as a favourite as well. Although Knogo has seemingly gotten better recently. hmmmm.

Kongo has pretty good wrestling himself and that's most of Johnson's game.

Johnson is a 4 time All American. Kongo got out wrestled by King Mo who could probably make 185 if he wanted to.

Kongo is a solid wrestler amongst the HW division, can't take that from him, but theres levels to this game and I don't think he can avoid being put on his back here.

I actually think Kongo's defensive wrestling is very poor, although his offensive is solid. It's one of the main reasons I faded him vs. King Mo. Think of the last time he's fought a wrestler.

Edit: Very poor was harsh wording - just meant not that solid. It's because he doesn't have fast movement for a sprawl.

Well, but King Mo is well rounded fighter.Johnson probably not really.
Thinking about Kongo and Warren

Back