Bellator 160: Henderson vs. Pitbull (7:50pm et prelims/10pm et Main Card) Discussion

These guys weren't featherweights. Alo might beat them and so would Conor. Edgar just got embarrassed by Aldo himself.

So, are you gonna answer my qyestion? Have your balls dropped since 2013?

Man, I've probably been watching combat sports longer than you've been alive. You're just another pissant who thinks he knows everything.
You're dismissed. Hilarious that anyone would try to assume a stance of intellectual superiority while a.) Failing basic reading comprehension and b.) Spouting off ageist fallacies and ad hominem bullshit. You're honestly entertaining me more than that awful fight. Hahahahaha

You're dismissed.

I'm really trying to guess which is lower, your age or your IQ. It's tough. I was actually gonna try and debate with you till you went with the "dumbass" shoutout. Ad hominem argument is the first sign of lack of maturity.

You're dismissed. Hilarious that anyone would try to assume a stance of intellectual superiority while a.) Failing basic reading comprehension and b.) Spouting off ageist fallacies and ad hominem bullshit. You're honestly entertaining me more than that awful fight. Hahahahaha

Well, you need something to do with your time. Almost 20 thousand posts in 3 years? Holy shit, man. Do you do anything else besides insult people on Sherdog?

Pitbull's stock rose with this fight. Sucks that he busted his foot and took an L, but at least he doesn't have to be rekt by Chandler now. I'm filing this with the Warren fight under losses that don't count.

Speaking of Warren, if Pitbull's injury isn't too severe, I hope he goes down to BW for his next fight and avenges that loss. He said he would drop to 135 for that fight and Warren will probably beat Kakai, so make it happen dammit!

pitbullwarrenbelt.gif

Not to mention Dantas vs Pitbull is one of the best fights Bellator can make.

Last edited:
Very good night for bellator and the fans (which is good because bellator has been under some heat lately). Hopefully they can keep the momentum going

Very good night for bellator and the fans (which is good because bellator has been under some heat lately). Hopefully they can keep the momentum going

Would say its a decent night for Bellator, they got a good outcome with Bendo winning cause they spent alot on him and he's a bit of a name but his performance was horrible and he won a fight he was losing by injury.

Didnt build any real excitement for the Chandler title fight, most think he's gonna get destroyed based on his recent performances.

Can't believe I stayed up for this shit 6 in the morning...

<mma3>

I'm downloading Bellator from now on.
I've been doing that for last 9 months or more. Can't stay up for this shit.

Bjorn Bellator>>>>>>Coker Bellator

And lol at that win. Read on Tapology Bendo via TKO and I was like "Wow, Bendo via TKO? Thats weird, is this real life?" and then I come here and see its a bs injury TKO so then I was "Oh ok Bendo still boring and can't finish fights, universe is in balance again"

Picks not that bad lol

40416-1091523.png

Last edited:
I guess armchair promoter wise this worked. Bendo gets the title shot and Pittbull doesn't really lose face...in fact, maybe his stock went up.

Would say its a decent night for Bellator, they got a good outcome with Bendo winning cause they spent alot on him and he's a bit of a name but his performance was horrible and he won a fight he was losing by injury.

Didnt build any real excitement for the Chandler title fight, most think he's gonna get destroyed based on his recent performances.
Bendo fight even with the anti climatic ending was still a respectable/good fight and yet it was the worst fight of the entire night (thats how good the entire card was)

Bendo fight even with the anti climatic ending was still a respectable/good fight and yet it was the worst fight of the entire night (thats how good the entire card was)

I agree. It was a solid night of fights. McKee put on a good show. Georgi with a highlight reel ko. Chinzo got his chance to shine on the main card. Anderson and awad put Ina solid scrap. The main event was a decent leading up to the anti climatic ending.

Still, overall a good night of fights

Anyone mention how cringe-worthy the broadcast outside the actual fighting was in here? Sooooo bad lol

Back