Bellator 160: Henderson vs. Pitbull (7:50pm et prelims/10pm et Main Card) Discussion

Wow! Since 2013? Really? I'm so fucking impressed by that. I said Pitbull looked like a better version of Frankie against Bendo standing. I think Edgar vs Pitbull would be a heck of a fight to make actually. You talk like you think these guys are nobodies and he only looked good because Bendo is suddenly shit. Was that why Koreshkov looked so good too? Frankie often takes a shitload of punishment in fights. Even ones he wins. He's a good striker because of his wrestling.

Koreshkov looked so good because he's huge compared to Benson and because he's a damn good fighter with underrated grappling. Also, stylistically he's fucking kryptonite to Benson even more so due to his size and strength advantage. Benson couldn't get him down. Therefore, he beat the shit out of Benson.

Benson's only chance to beat Chandler is to do what Brooks did to him: out-athlete him. Push the pace. Grapple with him a lot. Make him work a ton. If not, Benson is going to get hurt.

Agreed. I think Brooks will get the UFC strap eventually. He's a phenomenal athlete.

You must be a speech therapist cause I couldn't understand a thing that came out of his mouth. I just felt the cringe.

He was pretty mush-mouthed. My theory is he was so embarrassed and unsure of his words that he didn't want to say them, but he was already halfway through and couldn't stop. That's what it sounded like to me, someone speaking as fastly and mumbly as possible because they didn't want anyone to hear. Like a person giving an oral report in class that just wants to die.

Agreed. I think Brooks will get the UFC strap eventually. He's a phenomenal athlete.

I'm curious how he looks in his next fight. He obviously looked jittery in his last bout. I think Brooks' chin is a problem. I don't think it's all that good. I don't think he wins it.

Koreshkov looked so good because he's huge compared to Benson and because he's a damn good fighter with underrated grappling. Also, stylistically he's fucking kryptonite to Benson even more so due to his size and strength advantage. Benson couldn't get him down. Therefore, he beat the shit out of Benson.

Cowboy is huge compared to Benson at WW too and even though he got the decision, a lot thought Benson should have won their last one.

Wow! Since 2013? Really? I'm so fucking impressed by that. I said Pitbull looked like a better version of Frankie against Bendo standing. I think Edgar vs Pitbull would be a heck of a fight to make actually. You talk like you think these guys are nobodies and he only looked good because Bendo is suddenly shit. Was that why Koreshkov looked so good too? Frankie often takes a shitload of punishment in fights. Even ones he wins. He's a good striker because of his wrestling.
My point is that I'm not some guy who only watches UFC, you dumbfuck. I watch Bellator, wsof, m1, one FC, even random regional promotions like shooto Brazil and victory FC and you're going to act like I'm not familiar with these fighters and exactly how good they are? Okay haha.

Frankie hasn't even been rocked outside of a fight with Aldo (who btw would absolutely embarrass ANY Bellator featherweight) in the past 3 years...

Patricio DIDN'T look good, and you're absolutely lying to yourself if you really believe that.

My point is that I'm not some guy who only watches UFC, you dumbfuck. I watch Bellator, wsof, m1, one FC, even random regional promotions and you're going to act like I'm not familiar with these fighters and exactly how good they are? Okay haha.

Frankie hasn't even been rocked outside of a fight with Aldo (who btw would absolutely embarrass ANY Bellator featherweight) in the past 3 years...

Patricio DIDN'T look good, and you're absolutely lying to yourself if you really believe that.

Holy fuck man. Frankie hasn't even been rocked except Aldo? Guess you missed his fights with Gray Maynard?
Have your balls dropped since 2013 too?

MMA Math to prove organizational quality is a hilarious thought.

If you don't believe the UFC has the best fighters in the world for the most part outside of a few outliers, you might be a bit delusional.

It's just some you-don't-even-know, ego-cool goofiness akin to "I like bands that don't even exist yet." Except we do know because we can, you know, actually fucking watch it all weekly.

Koreshkov was significantly bigger than Benson though. Not to say he isn't very skilled. Thatch was a lot bigger than Benson too. I'm surprised he was losing to Pitbull.
oddly it seemed like he had the opposite problem where pitbull was too small for him, like he didnt know how to fight a guy this small , he kept trying to stalk but didn't know what to do with him..he should have just taken him down and submitted him or ground and pound...his coaches need to have a talk with him or he needs better coaches

He was pretty mush-mouthed. My theory is he was so embarrassed and unsure of his words that he didn't want to say them, but he was already halfway through and couldn't stop. That's what it sounded like to me, someone speaking as fastly and mumbly as possible because they didn't want anyone to hear. Like a person giving an oral report in class that just wants to die.

He probably started talking and halfway through realized "oh shit I was losing the fight when I got lucky with the freak injury, this victory speech is rather inappropriate".

The fight with Koreshkov might have done some permanent brain damage.

Holy fuck man. Frankie hasn't even been rocked except Aldo? Guess you missed his fights with Gray Maynard?
Have your balls dropped since 2013 too?
Well, I'm not really surprised that your reading comprehension skills are positively embarrassing... I said THE PAST THREE YEARS. And you reference a fight from five fuckin years ago?

Just stop embarrassing yourself and wasting my time dude, you are honestly lucky that I'm taking my time to educate you on this shit, and you should be more grateful for it.

oddly it seemed like he had the opposite problem where pitbull was too small for him, like he didnt know how to fight a guy this small , he kept trying to stalk but didn't know what to do with him..he should have just taken him down and submitted him or ground and pound...his coaches need to have a talk with him or he needs better coaches

I thought Pitbull looked like he had way faster hands and he had to be careful because of his power. Neither one of them exactly went after it hard before the freak ending.

Cowboy is huge compared to Benson at WW too and even though he got the decision, a lot thought Benson should have won their last one.

Cowboy is taller. Not huge. Quite the difference.

Well, I'm not really surprised that your reading comprehension skills are positively embarrassing... I said THE PAST THREE YEARS. And you reference a fight from five fuckin years ago?

Just stop embarrassing yourself and wasting my time dude, you are honestly lucky that I'm taking my time to educate you on this shit, and you should be more grateful for it.

These guys weren't featherweights. Aldo might beat them and so would Conor. Edgar just got embarrassed by Aldo himself.

So, are you gonna answer my qyestion? Have your balls dropped since 2013?

Man, I've probably been watching combat sports longer than you've been alive. You're just another pissant who thinks he knows everything.

Last edited:
This dude is just desperate to prove the fact that join date and post count mean absolutely nothing.. can't fix stupid I guess.

Cowboy is taller. Not huge. Quite the difference.

Both Cowboy and Koreshkov are listed as 6 foot even. I bet their walk around weights aren't all that different. He's still bigger than Bendo. So was Thatch. Koreshkov was just a lot better than Bendo too.

As a bettor, this was brutal. I had a bunch on Pitbull and the over. Got absolutely crushed when I was on my way to the bank. This one stung.

This dude is just desperate to prove the fact that join date and post count mean absolutely nothing.. can't fix stupid I guess.

So how old are you then? How long you been watching combat sports?

Back