Bellator 153 - Bendo vs Koreshkov

Uncle Dana probably had himself a chuckle after hearing about Koreshkov's unanimous decision.

Well I had MVP O1.5 1U and Koresh ML 2U so I made 2.5U, feels pretty OK but I also lost a really big parlay thanks to Ward not finishing Cyborg. Should have been higher on Koresh in hindsight but I really didn't expect him to win so easily. Thought MVP would play around more with his food before finishing...

Wow just watched the main event. You have to give it to Benson, that was one of the most impressive displays of getting one's ass kicked I've ever seen. There were a lot of unique situations and he proved to have solutions for every problem... except hurting/taking down Koreshkov.

Just finished watching this event. First time seeing Primus fight...agree with many in this thread that the decision was a robbery. Most impressive thing about this fight was Primus's chin and toughness.

Congrats to the winners. I really hope to find the time to learn more about the Bellator roster.

yea. steele losing was rough tonight in the ufc, but g.santos got fucking robbed.

Back