Bellator’s Scott Coker says he’d ‘love’ to make ‘Rampage’ Jackson vs. Wanderlei Silva in 2018

If both of them weren’t so out of fighting form and shape I’d genuinely be excited for this but I’d rather see both given a squash match to see if they still take mma seriously and get back on the winning track.

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/05/wande...mber-for-fourth-fight-against-rampage-jackson

And if “Rampage” Jackson doesn’t materialize, Silva said there are other options when it comes to MMA legends he might face.

“I think Bellator ought to give me Dan Henderson,” he said. “Maybe Vitor Belfort is going to come to Bellator. I think people like to watch our fights.”

In an interview with MMAjunkie Radio, Silva (35-13-1 MMA, 0-1 BMMA) said he is targeting December for a fourth bout with rival Quinton Jackson(37-13 MMA, 4-2 BMMA).

Bellator should pick up both Hendo and Vitor. This fickle new market that only pays attention to established names would support fight cards with them on it, thus increasing viewership.

Its a freakshow fight at this stage but as long as they balance the card out with legit stuff a freakshow fight here and there is great.

They should definitely bring in Vitor, if he gets on the juice again hes probably still semi credible.

Bring Vitor there.

No.

Bellator should develop Bellator talent in Bellator.

- More Ruth, Pico, Fortune, and Storley.

- More Danis and Lovato.

- Resign Askren

- Get an opponent for Hagar.

- Did they send a scout to the NCAAs to sign future prospects? If not, why not?

- Did they send a scout to Abu Dhabi last month to scout at the world pro? If not, why not?

- Be creative. Sign Cam F. Awesome and give him the "slow and steady" treatment

Wanderlei needs to retire and not take any more damage.

The thing about bringing in old legends is ... there will always be more. We already seen the first wave in Shamrock / Royce .... the second wave is in process .. Tito / Wand / Rampage ect. Once they are gone today's rising stars will be past it and Bellator bound to keep the process in a continuous loop.

Its a freakshow fight at this stage but as long as they balance the card out with legit stuff a freakshow fight here and there is great.

They should definitely bring in Vitor, if he gets on the juice again hes probably still semi credible.
Can he juice the TrT in Bellator?

I have no desire to see either one of these guys fight unless they actually train and not just show up for a check.

Wand should've never fought again after the Stann fight. He couldn't have asked for a better fight to go out on. It was literally a fight where I felt like I stepped into a time machine and saw 2005 Wand.

Last edited:
Would just be a legends type of fight, but that's what Bellator is becoming known for and if Wandy/Rampage both want to still fight, let them.

Also, hopefully Vitor comes to Bellator, especially if he goes back on TRT.

Scott Coker will be guest speaker at Trump's (50/50 possibility) re-election!

Wand should've have never fought again after the Stann fight. He couldn't have asked for a better fight to go out on. It was literally a fight where I felt like I stepped into a time machine and saw 2005 Wand.
Such epic wand brawl. He showed heart vs stann

Wand should've never fought again after the Stann fight. He couldn't have asked for a better fight to go out on. It was literally a fight where I felt like I stepped into a time machine and saw 2005 Wand.
could tell by intro. Wand was ready and pumped

Vitor vs wand can happen in bellator as well.

Plenty of grudge matches for Coker to make between the old guys

Back