Beligerent Trump supporter kicked off plane; crowd chants "Lock him up!"

If so, is the next step when seeing someone in Nazi regalia equivalent attire is to harrass, assault and apprehend them due to their extreme racist "hick" ideology?
If this "hick" had shown up to see Milo in Berkeley I bet the tenor of the day woulda been a little different...instead of accusing every white male of being a fascist Nazi, they would've had some REAL shit to deal with, and would have been entirely unprepared:
o-KEITH-LUKE-facebook.jpg

If they think the potential Milo crowd they were fighting were the REAL militant fascists, they were sorely wrong.

PS- Fuck this Nazi rapist. Just needed a visual example.

Sounds like a funny video. Would love to see it.

There is video in the link. I don't think he is going for a payday, he's an old man. It seems like he's just an entitled jerk.

This is your wet dream scenario for you neo-progressive leftists, isn't it?

Oh your other one is the Ariana Grande terrorist attack not being a terrorist attack but a balloon popping setting off a stampede, am I right?

Is a balloon popping at a concert full of 14 yo girls and an old man being an asshole on a plane anyone's wet dream?! No. We actually don't like to be proven right when it comes to you clowns. It just means the world's as sad as we think.

Is he a hick because he's white?

Is wearing the red MAGA hat now the equivalent of wearing Nazi regalia in your mind?

If so, is the next step when seeing someone in Nazi regalia equivalent attire is to harrass, assault and apprehend them due to their extreme racist "hick" ideology?

Dude you're defending a complete asshole who's goal was to be an asshole. Try abandoning the shtick every now and then so you aren't a complete cartoon...

On a side note, the WR is not a good representation of America, as the mean IQ here is much higher than the general population. The Heavies on the other hand...

BBBBWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back