#believewomen Celebrity Movement

I #BelieveEvidence
what's the saying, Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence

Forget celebrities, they're not special, what is scary is senators proudly spewing nonsensical claims and receiving applause. Believe women? This is concerning for real.

That's not how any intelligent, rational person outside of a courtroom navigates through their day to day lives and associations. Which you would know if you possessed any objective self-awareness whatsoever.
So intelligent, rational people, such as yourself, come out guns blazing based on whatever a woman says, and depending on the political affiliation of the accused. Sweet, good luck with that.

Remember when that woman accused Justin Trudeau of sexual misconduct and the entire left was like 'shut up, cunt.'

So intelligent, rational people, such as yourself, come out guns blazing based on whatever a woman says, and depending on the political affiliation of the accused. Sweet, good luck with that.

Oh, is that what this is about? In that case, #BelieveWomen

Last edited:
Being assumed innocent until proven guilty is sexist?

That’s the legal standard for everyone, regardless of gender.

You’d rather it the other way, assumed guilty until proven innocent?

Great idea.

You're another one confusing courtrooms with necessary, judgmental, real world conduct.

There's a big difference between the basis on which I would determine the fitness of a boyfriend for my daughter and the basis on which I would determine whether or not that guy should be sentenced to 20 years hard time.

The real problem with "he said/she said" is that most people resolve the dilemma by defaulting to innocence. Which is the functional equivalent of saying you simply believe whatever the male side says.

If you try to claim that's not a sexist approach you're just in denial.
I don't think its sexist approach because I don't think the intention is to believe the man over the woman, its just that the nature of the crime makes it hard to prove in many cases and so as you said we default to innocence.

But you're right that its a problem and I'm not sure if there's a satisfactory way to deal with it. The people calling for #believewomen see this and I think they are right to agitate for some change even though I think their approach is faulty as well.
Emmett Till disagrees. All we really need to do is toss men in water to see if they float. If they float, they're w̶i̶t̶c̶h̶e̶s̶ rapists, and if they sink and drown, one fewer man to worry about, amirite ladies?
Yeah that's a good point, there is a dark history of racially motivated accusations of rape. Funny how quick white men have been to believe the woman when it offers a chance to lynch a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

The real problem with "he said/she said" is that most people resolve the dilemma by defaulting to innocence. Which is the functional equivalent of saying you simply believe whatever the male side says.

Or if it is a he said she said, and the she admits to breaking the law and raping a minor it doesn't matter if he is a male, right? Like how Asia Argento gets a pass? And how authorities say he can't be a victim because he had an orgasm?

Misandry.

You're another one confusing courtrooms with necessary, judgmental, real world conduct.

There's a big difference between the basis on which I would determine the fitness of a boyfriend for my daughter and the basis on which I would determine whether or not that guy should be sentenced to 20 years hard time.

This discussion is not about how you judge your daughter's suitors, people are right to be confused by what you wrote.

Not at all what I said, Dumbass. I'm saying I sometimes judge the female accuser the truth teller and sometimes judge the male accused the truth teller.

What I don't do is say that everyone should completely dismiss and discount the allegations on the basis that the accused male denied them. That's both sexist and retarded.

Actually it's a legal approach.

At least for now. When you lunatics change it to "believe the accuser" you'll start eating each other after you've hunted the rest of us to extinction

Or if it is a he said she said, and the she admits to breaking the law and raping a minor it doesn't matter if he is a male, right? Like how Asia Argento gets a pass? And how authorities say he can't be a victim because he had an orgasm?

Misandry.

Hysterical straw man. Sure you're not a chick?

I believe her yo

giphy.gif

Not at all what I said, Dumbass. I'm saying I sometimes judge the female accuser the truth teller and sometimes judge the male accused the truth teller.

What I don't do is say that everyone should completely dismiss and discount the allegations on the basis that the accused male denied them. That's both sexist and retarded.

You're changing what you originally said.

It’s implied that one defaults to innocence only until you have all the information of the matter available to you, than you make a best judgement.

No one is presuming innocence indefinitely, only until they can weigh the evidence.

This discussion is not about how you judge your daughter's suitors, people are right to be confused by what you wrote.

Here's a real-world scenario for you and everyone to consider.

You work with a guy whose son is on the high-school football team with a kid named Jason. Your co-worker tells you his son told him that Jason got drunk and tore off part of a girl's shirt at a party. The girl left the party crying.

Your daughter has been asked out by Jason. He wants to take her out to a party this Saturday night.

What do you do with the the information you have obtained, relative to giving permission to your daughter?

Olivia Munn is a leech who slept her way to the position she is in now. these are facts.

You work with a guy whose son is on the high-school football team with a kid named Jason. Your co-worker tells you his son told him that Jason got drunk and tore off part of a girl's shirt at a party. The girl left the party crying.

Your daughter has been asked out by Jason. He wants to take her out to a party this Saturday night.

What do you do with the the information you have obtained, relative to giving permission to your daughter?

This is apples and oranges to what this discussion is about, the answer is obvious.

Lol, you literally just responded to someone else’s post with “hysterical strawman”

It's the current year. Evidence, facts, burden of proof, due process, the right to a fair trial and innocent before proven guilty are for Nazis. Emotion, dogma and mob rule are what's hot right now. Get with the times bigots.

Back