Belfort would like to submit The Dragon for his last fight!

dennisS66

hands up....chin down!
@red
Reaction score
to pay tribute to his bjj master Carson Gracie!

that would be sweet....i see someone going to sleep,but not by sub.

I can see it. Lyoto got his jiu jitsu black belt in a happy meal

Would it count if Vitor made Lyoto tap to strikes?

I'm a big fan of Vitor Belfort, been one since his KO of Marvin Eastman way back. That said, seems highly unlikely he submits Lyoto Machida.

I think this fight might even go the distance, especially if Belfort can't find his range early (which has been a problem for him in recent fights).

Still, gotta represent, so I'm picking Belfort.

Never heard of Carson. Is he like the black sheep cousin of the Gracie family that no one talks about?

Vitor always had ground game. Would be cool to see it one last time.

LyGOATo Machida 3rd round TKO

But will he make sure to check on Lyoto after to get some fans?

<JonesLaugh>

Vitor always had ground game. Would be cool to see it one last time.

When is the last time you saw vitro fight? Dude was trying to punch his way out of mount vs whineman.

<bball1>

sadly, at this point the first one to get a clean shot will finish the fight

they should both be retired

Hate to see this fight because I really don't want either to lose. You want vitor to go out on a high note but since lyoto is still fighting it would be nice to see him get a streak going and not lose and also retire.

Last edited:
If his overall ground game is like his bottom game I don't see that happening. Even the Gracie's were disappointed after the Weidman fight I believe

When is the last time you saw vitro fight? Dude was trying to punch his way out of mount vs whineman.

<bball1>
Lmao, I think when he was on Trt he legit thought he was invincible. Dude was trying to exchange punches in full mount from the bottom for Christ’s sake. Hilarious

He has a ground game tho it just hasn’t been used in ages

I think Lyoto has more in the tank tbh, I think Anders would have ko’d vitor for sure. He’s slower then machida at this point and his reflexes seem slower as well. Chin is just as bad as well.

I’ll say Lyoto

Back